In mid-September, the Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History will feature a new temporary exhibit, "Guatemalan Textiles: Heart of the Maya World." Opening to the public Sept. 14 in the museum’s second-floor Higginbotham gallery, the exhibit features traditional clothing, called traje, that expresses Guatemalan and Mayan culture.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Service will be 1:00 p.m., Monday, October 18, 2021 at the Sevier Funeral Home Chapel, Chickasha, OK. Interment will be in the Fairlawn Cemetery under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. Harvey Joe Reed, of Ninnekah, OK, passed away Tuesday, October 12, 2021 in Duncan, OK at the ag…
Kenneth Baker, 83, passed away 10-4-2021. Services will be 2:00pm, Thursday 10-7-2021 at Alex Southern Baptist Chapel in Alex, OK. Burial will be in the Alex Cemetery. Services are with McRay Funeral Home in Chickasha, OK.
- Blanchard Police Department confirms suspicious death
- OHP: Two teens injured in ATV crash near Dibble
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Tuttle Public Schools $4.7 million supplemental bond passes
- “The Enforcer” fire truck pulls into Chickasha Fire Station 2
- Grady County students awarded OSU scholarships
- Roy’s Bar-B-Q owners retire, restaurant closed until further notice
- Grady residents share stories from Sunday night storm
- Chickasha Hosting Meet and Greet with New City Manager
- New food truck comes to Duncan
- FOOTBALL: Chickasha drops district game