Column: Oklahomans will have two state questions voters will have the chance to approve or reject. As with all questions of public policy, it is important for us to examine each question and the impact so we can decide whether a “yes” or a “no” is best for the state.
This Week's Circulars
- High speed chase up to 125 mph ends in Grady County
- Oklahoma is getting $2 billion. How should it be spent?
- City approves changes to Chickasha Sports Complex contract
- Chickasha City Council passes ordinance to allow decorative crosswalks
- Off-duty Chickasha Police Officers may take shifts with OU Police Department
- Pair suspected of multi-county crime spree arrested
- Silver Alert issued for Anadarko woman
- BASKETBALL: Amber White to lead Ninnekah girls basketball, pending school board's approval
- Ninnekah community, former players speak to school board
- Chickasha Chamber, EDC present “Christmas Cool Down & Block Party” July 24