For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
This Week's Circulars
Vivian Etta Tyler (Chastain), passed from this life on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at her home in Chickasha, Oklahoma. She was born on June 29, 1955 in Jacksonville, North Carolina to Manley and Donna Chastain, while Manley was stationed there in the military. As a child of a service member th…
- CPD: Chickasaw Lighthorse, FBI investigate homicide in Chickasha
- Downtown Park with numerous amenities proposed at Chickasha City Council
- Blanchard Police Department confirms suspicious death
- Oklahoma State Board of Education lifts suspension of Bunch's teaching license
- OSBI: Mother, son arrested in Wyoming in connection with Blanchard homicide
- Blanchard Police: Murder suspects found in Wyoming
- The cost of growth: Chickasha Mayor Mosley gives State of City address
- #TheGoodStuff: The New Park
- FOOTBALL: Chickasha pulls away from Cache
- Oklahoma City metro has third largest increase in U.S. for used car price