For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
This Week's Circulars
Mary Jo Long, 87, went home to be with the lord February 27, 2021. Mary Jo was born on February 19, 1934 and raised in Chickasha, OK. Her parents were Fred Tryon and Buna (Clay) Tryon. She graduated from Chickasha High School in 1952, met and married Arbie Clayton Long, the love of her life …
- Chickasha woman dies, two children injured in collision
- 98th Annual Chickasha Chamber Banquet recognizes best of city
- Medieval Fair to resume this weekend after 2020 cancellation
- BASKETBALL: Area athletes, coaches earn Grady County All-Conference honors
- BASKETBALL: Chickasha hires Johnson as new basketball coach
- OSDH adds previously unreported cases, deaths
- Unofficial Results: Gerdes retains Chickasha City Council seat, Crawford wins CVTC Board of Education seat
- OHP: Anadarko man dies after struck by pickup
- Steelman signs with Allen Community College
- SOCCER ROUNDUP: Chickasha girls defeat Cache at home