For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
- CPD: Juvenile stabbed during home invasion in Chickasha
- Chickasha Police warn community about circulating scams
- Chickasha Archery hits the mark at state tournament
- Hays Recognized as Chickasha Key Citizen
- Homeland Security gives active shooter presentation in Ninnekah
- Tuttle man arrested for second felony assault on police officer
- Alex boys go 2-0 in district tournament
- New Oklahoma branding signs to start appearing in Oklahoma
- Alex Lady Longhorns claim district title
- Bid approved for sidewalk program on 1st. Street