For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
This Week's Circulars
Memorial service for Gary Bill Jones, 68, of Chickasha, OK will be held at 2:00 pm, Friday, October 18, 2019 in the McRay Funeral Home Chapel. Gary Bill Jones was born the son of Louis William Jones and Mary Rebecca Grady Jones on August 25, 1951. He died on October 14, 2019. Gary graduated …
Funeral service will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, October 18, 2019 at the Sevier Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be at Ft. Sill National Cemetery, Elgin, Oklahoma under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. William "Bill" Walton Wooley, Jr., of Chickasha, Ok, passed away on Saturday, October 1…
- Rush Springs man dies in collision with tree
- Prostitution sting nets Ripley superintendent and support teacher
- Chickasha Fall Swap Meet opens Oct. 16 at fairgrounds
- Chickasha falls to Newcastle in road game
- Residents asked to safely dispose of prescription medications on National Take Back Day Oct. 26
- Chickasha drops district game at home
- Area teams' seasons end at state
- Iceskating rink added to Festival of Light 2019
- Charity for homelessness, Everything Christmas Store seeks new site
- PUSH Theatre bring the undead to life at USAO