For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
- Chickasha man dies in rollover accident
- Two bodies found in Chickasha residence, suspect in custody
- Grady County Tournament: Ninnekah sweeps tournament openers
- Silver Alert for missing Tuttle man
- Man accused of shady phone sale faces felony charges
- Lady Chicks take down Lady Reds at home
- Semi catches fire in wreck near Chickasha
- Oklahoma 4-H members are encouraged to enter and compete in a recipe contest featuring locally produced products
- Area basketball teams earn victories at GCT
- In Oklahoma, domestic abuse is technically a non-violent crime