For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
This Week's Circulars
- CPD investigates Tuesday night shooting in Chickasha
- OHP: Moore man dies in collision near Bridge Creek
- Lawton woman dies in collision near Cyril
- L.J. Powell passes away at 89
- OSDH: Ninth COVID-19 death from Chickasha
- ‘Feel the Love,’ ACTS programs help Chickasha resident with home repairs
- OBN: Two fatal overdoses in Grady County linked to counterfeit Oxycodone
- 1,500 Farmer to Families food boxes to be distributed in Chickasha Oct. 24
- SOFTBALL: Late rally sends Tuttle to 4A title game
- Lowe appointed as Grady County Judge