For anyone reading this, I ask that you please take a seat.
Unbeknownst to many American sports lovers, especially in this area of the country, tectonic plates of entertainment are shifting in unanticipated ways.
This week, I took a step back in time by downloading and, despite my dearth of technological knowledge, managing to play an old computer game.
I often wondered in my youth whether there was a certain age when a person makes the transition into adulthood. Legally it's 18, but I can say without any hesitation I was in no way an adult at 18.
As expected, President Barack Obama issued an executive order covering immigration last week. Perhaps even more expectedly, Republicans freaked out.
This Week's Circulars
Rev. Billy Ray Pendergrass, of Moore, OK, passed away July 30, 2020 at the age of 82. He was born March 9, 1938 in Mounds, OK. He was a licensed minister with the UPCI, where he served in numerous positions. Rev. Pendergrass pastored the United Pentecostal Church, Chickasha, OK for 40 years.…
Daren Ray Cook was born on June 23, 1958 to Juanita (Cochran) and James Cook. He was born and raised in Chickasha, OK where he graduated from Chickasha High School in 1976. He accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior and was Baptized at the age of 6 at First Baptist Church in Pocasset, OK. He …
- Chickasha man dies, 1 critically injured in collision near Newcastle
- #TheGoodStuff: Paying tribute to J&W Grill owner, Darren Cook
- Chickasha’s ties to talent are #TheGoodStuff
- Furr promoted to Assistant City Manager
- Shannon Springs Park to be Temporarily Closed for Maintenance
- OSDH: 747 new COVID-19 cases, five additional deaths
- A drive up to 75; speed limit changes in sight for some rural Oklahoma interstates
- Local youth awarded statewide ag scholarship
- OSDH: 377 more COVID-19 cases, one additional death reported
- Stitt allowing teachers to opt out of COVID-19 testing plan