The unstoppable force met the immovable object. Chisholm and Luther, titans of the district, battled it out for the win and the 2A-1 crown.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service will be 11:00 a.m., Friday, November 15, 2019 at the Ft. Sill National Cemetery, Elgin, OK under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. Joe Morris Johnson, of Ninnekah, Oklahoma passed away on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at home in Ninnekah at the age of 87. Joe was born Febr…
A Celebration of Life for Jeremy Hull who passed on October 30, 2019 will be held on November 23, 2019 at 2pm in the Verden Pentecostal Lighthouse Church.
- Autopsy photos show boy's torn liver, pancreas
- Column: A special season for Chickasha football
- Chickasha defeats Anadarko, advances to postseason
- More school boards in Grady County seek candidates
- City of Tuttle, Minco Special Elections set for Nov. 12
- USAO professor honored for dedication to American ideals
- Local churches to host Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Football: Alex wins District B-3 title
- Chickasha Police Department receives donations for Shop with a Cop program
- Local Veterans Honored at Elks Lodge