Headington Hall opened its rather heavy doors to an influx of student-athletes last Saturday, revealing a few tweaks to the 230,000-square-foot residence hall’s interior.
The University of Oklahoma released COVID-19 testing data for its football team and staff and announced major cost-cutting measures because of the pandemic on Wednesday.
Jacobe Johnson has three years remaining at Mustang, affording him ample time to sift through his post-high school options.
The Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association has amended previously approved rules dealing with outbreaks of influenza on scheduled activities to include COVID-19 as it nears the start of the 2020-21 school year.
The Mike Gundy T-shirt controversy earlier this month not only ignited Oklahoma State players and fans, it engulfed the nation into debate over a coach who appeared to be under heavy scrutiny.
Roughly 24 hours after Oklahoma State running back Chuba Hubbard called for change within the Oklahoma State football program over social media, he is starting to see signs of it.
NORMAN — Former Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops, quarterback Josh Heupel and safety Roy Williams, all with massive roles in OU capturing the 2000 national title, are on the 2021 College Football Hall of Fame ballot together.
Skip Johnson has spent the past three years building Oklahoma baseball in his vision. He had it right where he wanted it this season.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Tim Tadlock and Chris Beard, two of Texas Tech’s most popular athletic figures, shared an enlightening moment earlier this month when detailing the stark contrast between the draft process in their respective sports.
The University of Texas and Texas Christian University are welcoming two Houston-area football programs onto their campuses this week as nearly unprecedented storms continue to pound southeast Texas.
WACO, Texas -- If there is a blueprint for how a football program confronts the aftermath of a widespread sexual assault scandal, Baylor's new coach found it at his alma mater.
This Week's Circulars
Paul Douglas Paddack, 60, born November 29, 1959 Oklahoma City. Died June 22, 2020 Chickasha. Memorial service will be at a later date. Cremation arrangements are with McRay Funeral Home.
- Viridian Coffee plans still brewing for Chickasha
- Chickasha City Council approves mask ordinance for City buildings
- Chickasha residents share their views on COVID-19, law enforcement, racism
- Minco employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Tribes hail Supreme Court ruling on jurisdiction; past criminal convictions in question
- Oklahoma State Department of Health Reports First Pediatric Death
- GCEM: Increased active cases of COVID-19 in Grady County
- COVID-19 test results taking a week to 10 days
- OSDH: 17,220 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19, 404 deaths
- Chickasha City Council members, Mayor sworn in