Even if you lack empathy for felons, the situation should concern you. Razor wire and metal bars don’t stop a pandemic.
Often, very often, I have to remind myself that everything will work out fine if I will just give it time. I am a bit impatient so want an answer to a problem or dilemma right now, if not sooner.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Walter Olen Ferrell, age 70 of Amber, OK will be held Wednesday, September 23, 2020, at 10 am at the Amber Cemetery. Walter Olen Ferrell was born in Chickasha on October 9, 1949, to Joe and Betty Ferrell. He served his country in Vietnam and Germany. He entered the Army…
Funeral service for Julie Elaine Largent, age 53 of Chickasha will be 10am Monday, September 21, 2020, at the First Assembly of God Church. The family suggests those attending the service wear masks. Julie grew up around Caddo County where she attended Anadarko schools and Vo-Tech in Chickas…
Linda Denice Kellenberger-Willeford, beloved, daughter, wife, mother, grandma, and grandma great, received her angel wings and went to be with her Lord Jesus, on Sunday, September 6, 2020, age 70. Denice was born February 5, 1950 to Bertram Samuel Kellenberger and Nellie Pauline Moore Kellen…
- OSDH: Fourth COVID-19 death in Grady County this week
- FOOTBALL: Chickasha will not play Friday, next week
- OHP: Purcell man injured in rear end collision
- SOFTBALL: Tuttle wins district title, improves to 64-0 in district play since 2016
- Arts festival, food trucks and bike ride coming to the Rock Island Depot
- Chickasha, Tuttle optometrists participating in “Giving Sight Day,” free vision exams Oct. 3
- Non-meat food producers have beef with new state law
- OSDH: 165 active cases of COVID-19 in Chickasha
- OSDH: Grady County exceeds 1,000 total COVID-19 cases
- OSDH: Oklahoma exceeds 80,000 total cases of COVID-19