As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
- Local artists bring Chickasha's history to life at Interurban
- Grady County Tournament: Ninnekah sweeps tournament openers
- Chickasha man dies in rollover accident
- Silver Alert for missing Tuttle man
- Owls claw their way to GCT title game
- Area basketball teams earn victories at GCT
- Oklahoma 4-H members are encouraged to enter and compete in a recipe contest featuring locally produced products
- Two bodies found in Chickasha residence, suspect in custody
- Lady Panthers roll in semifinal win
- Lady Chicks take down Lady Reds at home