A new HLN investigative documentary series premiering Sunday, June 2, at 8 p.m. on HLN. "Hell in the Heartland" explores a harrowing missing persons case that is currently evolving into a much larger story of unsolved murder and allegations of cover-up and corruption in Welch, Okla. Crime author and investigator Jax Miller and former police investigator Sarah Cailean have been intrepidly researching the confounding case of Lauria Bible and Ashley Freeman, two teenagers who disappeared in December 1999, after the Freeman family trailer was burned to the ground. The series delves into the various strange theories and reveals a truth that proves even more incredible.
As featured on
Lorene Bible believes viewers of the upcoming HLN Original Series “Hell in the Heartland: What Happened to Ashley and Lauria?” should come away with a sense of the pain and frustration she has suffered since her daughter disappeared almost 20 years ago.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside service for Harold E. Wilson will be held at 1:00pm on Thursday, June 20, 2019 in the Cement Cemetery, Cement, OK. Harold E. Wilson of Chickasha, OK was born April 15, 1940 in Wetumka, OK to parents Mary and Harem Wilson. He passed away on Sunday, June 16, 2019 in Chickasha at the …
Graveside service for Marilyn McCloskey, age 67 of Chickasha, OK will be held at 1:00 pm on Saturday, June 15, 2019 at the Fairlawn Cemetary. Marilyn was born the daughter of Walter and Ruby Bailey on June 20, 1951 in Gainesville, TX. She died in Norman, OK on May 13, 2019. She married Jimmy…
- 1 injured in pipeline explosion in Grady County
- SH-37 narrows in Newcastle beginning Monday
- Chickasha Board of Education seeking candidates for vacant seat
- Chickasha Board of Education reaches separation agreement with superintendent
- CV Tech’s Stubbs Among Nine Area State Champions
- SQ 802 to be discussed at Grady County Republican Party meeting
- Howard Price pays forward kindness from years ago with $10,000 gift to USAO
- CV Tech Foundation Golf Tournament Nets Over $20k for Students
- Top USAO stories from the past year
- Washita Valley Golf Tournament filled with history, tradition