Enid Police Department dash cam video shows officers pursuing a stolen forklift in downtown Enid.
As featured on
A 23-year-old Enid man was arrested Tuesday morning while leading Enid police on a pursuit in a 15-ton Skytrak forklift through downtown Enid as traffic began picking up during morning commutes.
The man told police he hoped the forklift would help him see his child, and he didn't stop for officers because he knew had a warrant and would go to prison for 10 years and not get to see his child, according to police.
A man who lead police on a chase through downtown in a stolen forklift last week was charged in connection with that incident Thursday, as well as in connection to a December theft of a truck belonging to Garfield County.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral service for Sharan (Allen) Kennedy will be held at 2:00 pm, Monday, February 24, 2020 at the Pocasset First Baptist Church. Sharan Kay (Allen) Kennedy, 73, was born on August 3, 1946 to Walter Ray and Maxine (Ragsdale) Allen. She went to her heavenly home on February 20, 2020 in Okla…
Albert J. "A.J." Pearcy, 83, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. He was surrounded by family and friends who loved him dearly. A.J. was born October 9, 1936 in Amber, OK to R.H. and Verda Dudgen Pearcy. He was the sixth of eight children. A.J. graduated from Pioneer sch…
Funeral service will be 10:30 a.m., Friday, February 21, 2020 at the Sevier Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will be in Rose Hill Cemetery under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. Lila H. Dickey Conder, 93, of Chickasha, Oklahoma passed away on Monday, February 17, 2020 at her home in Chick…
- Chickasha Police warn community about circulating scams
- Hays Recognized as Chickasha Key Citizen
- Water main break may impact some homes, businesses
- Homeland Security gives active shooter presentation in Ninnekah
- Alex boys rally past Canute in regional tournament
- Lady Bobcats win final game of regular season
- CPD: Juvenile stabbed during home invasion in Chickasha
- Alex boys go 2-0 in district tournament
- Bid approved for sidewalk program on 1st. Street
- Alex Lady Longhorns claim district title