CLAREMORE – The Indian Women’s Pocahontas Club Higher Education Scholarship recipients have been announced for the upcoming 2022-‘23 academic year.
An Oklahoma State Penitentiary correctional officer was charged Monday for the alleged assault of a restrained inmate that was partially caugh…
Stillwater artist Morgan Robinson is currently at work to complete “Interlaced,” the sculpture selected to be the centerpiece art installation…
It’s no secret that the City of Tahlequah is home to a number of medical marijuana dispensaries – and there doesn't seem to be any limit in si…
Oklahomans can be confident their vote in the June 28 primary election was counted correctly.
An unremarkable space underneath the stairs at Missouri Southern State University’s Webster Hall is being transformed into a leafy refuge for …
Area residents and business owners can now apply for disaster relief from May’s historic flooding that affected seven counties, including Cher…
Joplin has been the birthplace of any number of notable women. One who made her mark in journalism and feminism was Jane Grant.
This Week's Circulars
- OHP: Armed woman barricaded in patrol vehicle, deputy and civilian shot
- Multiple agencies investigate sanitizer storage, Chickasha building fire
- OHP: Two Anadarko residents die in collision in Ft. Cobb
- Fire at former Chickasha Manufacturing building under investigation
- Grady County Fairgrounds Trust honors 2022 Fair Honorees
- SOFTBALL: Chickasha takes down Kingfisher in home opener
- Dolly Parton's Imagination Library coming to children in Grady County
- Oficials say laws for ATV, UTV use confusing
- Mary Alvalyn Norman Wood celebrates 100th birthday
- Verden softball, baseball record strong opening weeks