Chickasha Police Department
From Oct. 19-21, Chickasha police officers:
• Took a domestic abuse and vandalism report in the 100 block of N. 10th St.
• Took an unlawful entry report in the 100 block of S. 9th St.
• Arrested a man on complaints of public intoxication in the 100 block of N. 6th St.
• Arrested a man on complaints of operating a vehicle under the influence of narcotics, resisting an executive officer in the performance of duties, possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, failure to keep right on a road of sufficient width, leaving the scene of a property damage accident, and failure to pay taxes due to the state.
• Took a report of domestic violence in the 1200 block of W. Florida Ave.
• Took a sexual assault report in the 600 block of N. 10th St.
• Arrested a man on complaints of operating a vehicle with a suspended license.
• Took a vandalism report in the 1100 block of S. 17th St.
• Took a petty larceny report in the 1300 block of S. 4th St.
• Arrested a man for Grady County and Beckham Counth warrants in the 700 block of S. 15th St.
• Arrested two juveniles on complaints of curfew violation in the 1700 block of W. Alabama Ave.
• Took a vandalism report on an automobile in the 400 block of S. 14th St.
• Took a report of identity theft in the 100 block of S. 6th St.
• Took a report of second degree burglary in he 700 block of S. 15th St.
• Filed an unattended death report in the 100 block of S. 9th St.
• Took an unauthorized absence report in the 800 block of W. Minnesota Ave.
• Arrested a man for violating a protective order in the 2100 block of W. California Ave.Po
• Served a trespassing notice in the 500 block of W. Minnesota Ave.
Grady County Court: Oct. 20-21
• Joseph Benny Holland, Chickasha, was arrested on complaints of public intoxication.
• Robert Dale Martin, Rush Springs, was arrested on complaints of driving under the influence.
• Joan Marie Hendrickson was arrested on complaints of possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
• Christopher Bradley Smith, Pocasset, was arrested on complaints of driving under suspension.
• Nicholas Lee Brooks vs. Whitnee Brooke
• Tyler Keith Padgett and April Dawn McLane
• Justin Yorel Warren vs. Jennifer Beth Langley
• Robert Foster vs. Alisa Walters
outstanding Grady County warrants.
Grady County Sheriff's Office, along with the Grady County Court Clerk's office, needs your help in locating the people, listed below, for outstanding warrants.
If you know the whereabouts of anyone on this list or would like to take care of your warrants before lawmen come looking for you, please contact the Grady County's Sheriff's Office at 405-224-0984 or on the web at www.gclec.com and click on the "submit a tip" link and type in the information.
You may also contact the Grady County Court Clerk's office at 405-224-7446 to make arrangements with the clerk.
WARRANTS FROM 09/24/10 THRU 10/22/10
ALCORN, STACEY LEE
ALLEN, NICOLE LYNN
ANDERSON, RONALD EDWARD
BAILEY, JESSE JOE
BAKER, NICK CHARLES
BELL, METTHEW RYAN
BINKOSKI, PETER VICTOR
BRADSHAW, MARK WILLIAM
BUCHANAN, DENNIS LEE JR
BURNES, DENNIS SHANE
BURNS, JOSEPH LEE
CALDWELL, JOSEPH TODD
CAMBRON, MICHAEL HOUSTON
CARDWELL, JEFFREY SHANE
CURRY, JENNIFER LYNNE
DAVIS, BURK WAYNE
DIXON, JOSEPH ANTONE
DRAKE, RONALD LOUIS JR.
ELDRIDGE, STEPHANIE RENEE
ELLENBURG, KEVIN RAY
ESKIND, LEONA MICHELLE
FRAZIER, MIKEL CHARLES
GENSON, BILLY JOE
GONZALES, TYRUS JESUS
HAMES, KARIE A
HAYES, STEVEN WAYNE
HICKMAN, TONY REY
HURST, STEVEN EDWARD
IBSEN, JEREMY L
JOHNSON, EDWIN DEMARCO
LAGUNA, NICOLES REMON
LONEWOLF, JERRY WAYNE
LONG, DARLA ELAINE
LOWREY, CLARENCE DAVID
MEDRANO, ELIZABETH S
MONTGOMERY, THOMAS ROBERT
MUNN, MONICA SUE
NENAIKITA, CRAIG HAL
PARKER, RONALD LUTKE
RAINER, STEVEN LOUIS
ROBERTSON, SHANNON MARC
ROBINSON, PHILLIP DON JR
ROCHA, JUSTO JESUS
ROCHA, MARGARITO JR
SAPCUT, CLIFTON EARNEST
SAVOIE, FREDERICK ANTONIE
SHANNON, TINA MICHELLE
SLEEPER, NORMA BABE
SMITH, GLENDON SHAWN
SMITH, MARY ELIZABETH
STRATTON, JEREMY JAMES
STRICKLAND, TIMOTHY JOSEPH
STRONG, ERNEST WAYNE
STUCKEY, ERIC WADE
SUSON, MICHAEL WAYNE
WALLIS, CHELSEE AMANDA
WILLIAMS, KASHA ANN
WILLIAMS, SHERI JUANEVA
WILLIAMS, TOMMY JOE