This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Nadine Hendon 79 died December 24, 2020. Memorial Service 10am Saturday June 12, 2021 at the Cowboy Church in Chickasha with Rev. Tom Brooks officiating. Buried will be at the Fairlawn Cemetery.
Kenneth Wallace Davies, 89, Chickasha, died June 7, 2021 . Graveside service 1:00 p.m., Friday, June 11, 2021 at the Fairlawn Cemetery, Chickasha, OK. under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. Condolences may be made www.sevierfuneralhome.com.
Memorial Service for Carol "Sue" Woods will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 5, 2021 at Hawkins Baptist Church in Alex, OK. Carol "Sue" Woods, of Alex, OK passed away on Saturday May 29, 2021 at the age of 76 in her home surrounded by her family. Sue was born June 15, 1944 in Scipio, …
- Grady County Commissioner accused of repairing private road with county resources
- Chickasha’s first LGBTQ Pride Walk to take place June 20
- SOFTBALL: Former area players win national title with Oklahoma
- US-62 narrows in Chickasha beginning Monday, June 14
- New Oklahoma law protects student borrowers
- Chickasha Hosts Wings & Wheels on Father’s Day Weekend
- Cross-deputation agreements are key to Grady County residents’ safety
- Two facing third degree arson charges
- ArtScope ‘camps out’ at the University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma
- LITTERELLY SPEAKING: WCWS shows need for continued investment in softball, women's sports
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.