Oklahoma’s Brady Manek, Lon Kruger and Kristian Doolittle discuss the team’s loss to Kansas on Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020, at Lloyd Noble Center in Norman.
Music video by The Marshall Tucker Band performing Fire on the Mountain (Audio). (C) 2015 MT Industries Inc Licensed to Marshall Tucker Entertainment Inc.
#cnn #news In a landmark decision, an Oklahoma judge on Monday ordered pharmaceutical giant Johnson & Johnson to pay $572 million for its role in the state's opioid crisis.
- Local artists bring Chickasha's history to life at Interurban
- Silver Alert for missing Tuttle man
- Owls claw their way to GCT title game
- Area basketball teams earn victories at GCT
- Grady County Tournament: Ninnekah sweeps tournament openers
- Lady Panthers roll in semifinal win
- Chickasha man dies in rollover accident
- Minco rolls to GCT title game
- Alex, Lexington battle in GCT semifinal game
- Friends of the Chickasha Public Library serve up Chocolate Celebration Feb. 13