The Enforcer has a mighty roar.
City of Comanche leadership hosted Customer Appreciation Day in Comanche in the beginning of October. The Customer Appreciation Day was in recognition of Public Power Week.
No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
The still exhibits at the 106th Annual Grady County Free Fair are a beloved tradition. Every year, Grady County residents compete for a blue ribbon in several categories, including: photography, art, sewing, 4H projects, horticulture and more. The exhibits are also in close proximity to vend…
The Meridian Volunteer Fire Department assisted Titan Electric with a controlled burn of a house Saturday morning. Meridian VFD members used the control burning as an opportunity for training for a few of their new volunteers.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral Service will be 1:00 p.m., Monday, October 18, 2021 at the Sevier Funeral Home Chapel, Chickasha, OK. Interment will be in the Fairlawn Cemetery under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. Harvey Joe Reed, of Ninnekah, OK, passed away Tuesday, October 12, 2021 in Duncan, OK at the ag…
Kenneth Baker, 83, passed away 10-4-2021. Services will be 2:00pm, Thursday 10-7-2021 at Alex Southern Baptist Chapel in Alex, OK. Burial will be in the Alex Cemetery. Services are with McRay Funeral Home in Chickasha, OK.
- Blanchard Police Department confirms suspicious death
- OHP: Two teens injured in ATV crash near Dibble
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS: Tuttle Public Schools $4.7 million supplemental bond passes
- “The Enforcer” fire truck pulls into Chickasha Fire Station 2
- Grady County students awarded OSU scholarships
- Roy’s Bar-B-Q owners retire, restaurant closed until further notice
- Grady residents share stories from Sunday night storm
- Chickasha Hosting Meet and Greet with New City Manager
- FOOTBALL: Chickasha drops district game
- New food truck comes to Duncan