High chance of rain on Thanksgiving

Don't forget the lid on your covered dish this Thanksgiving.

The National Weather Service has predicted a high chance of rain beginning Wednesday night. Rainfall is currently forecast at 70% late in the evening.

On Thursday, a 70% chance of rainfall is expected in the morning and afternoon. The high is currently forecast at 49 degrees. Rainfall predictions decrease to 30% on Thanksgiving evening. 

Those hitting the stores for Black Friday might want to tote along an umbrella. There is a 60% chance of rain during the day and evening. Temperatures will be a little warmer, with a high of 67 degrees. 

On Saturday, the chance of rain decreases to 20% with a high near 59 degrees. 

Sunday will round off the weekend with a mostly sunny, high near 48 and no rainfall predicted at this time. 

This Week's Circulars

Recommended for you