Uploaded on Aug 18, 2017
Chuck Spicer, president and CEO of Children’s Hospital at OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City talks about a lack of neonatal services in rural Oklahoma and sub-urban areas of the state.
As featured on
OKLAHOMA CITY — Even as Jana Cathey watched the odometer and her family’s credit card balance tick upward, she resolutely made the long 70-mile round-trip drive several times a week to make sure her pregnancy went smoothly.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral mass will be 10:00 a.m., Thursday, July 25, 2019 at the Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church. Interment will be in the Holy Name Section of Rose Hill Cemetery under the direction of Sevier Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers the family requests that donations be made to Catholic Charities…
- Two Lindsay residents die in head on collision
- Duncan man injured in collision near Ninnekah
- Man who eluded Tuttle Police behind bars
- Verden graduate hired by Bray-Doyle
- State Representative Perryman will not seek reelection
- Leadership Chickasha now taking applications
- Monster Truck Summer Nationals begin tonight
- Blanchard man killed in early morning wreck
- Swede soccer: Avila to play soccer at Bethany College
- Teen taken to hospital after rollover crash