Part of Kansas Ave. near the intersection on 4th St. was temporality closed around 9:30 a.m. as the Chickasha Fire Department, the Chickasha Police Department and Chickasha EMS responded to a fire at the Hands of Light Therapeutic Massage at 210 S. 4th St. in Suite B. A clothes dryer may have been the cause of the fire, according to initial reports. No injuries have been reported. The degree of damage to the office is not known at this time.
This Week's Circulars
Memorial service for Judy Carter will be 2pm Friday, April 30, 2021, at the Southern Oaks Church of Christ. She was born August 18, 1947 and died April 26, 2021. Cremation arrangements are with McRay Funeral Home.
Funeral for Fred Hill, age 60 formerly of Verden, was held at 2pm Saturday April 17, 2021 in the McRay Funeral Home Chapel. He died April 12, 2021 in Salem, MO.
Floyd C. Reed, 84, of Chickasha, Oklahoma passed away on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 in Tecumseh, OK. He was born November 16, 1936. Services are pending with Sevier Funeral Home, Chickasha, OK.
- City-wide garage sales, Chickasha Antique Auto Club Swap Meet begins today
- Local Am-Po High School CareerTech Student Elected to State Office
- BASEBALL: Area teams to compete in regional tourneys this week
- Ninnekah students receive Grady County Reading Awards
- BASEBALL: Fightin' Chicks compete in regional tournament
- BASEBALL ROUNDUP: Chickasha sweeps McLoud in bi-district series
- SOFTBALL: City of Chickasha, Science & Arts to host NAIA Opening Round
- OSDH: No new COVID-19 deaths from Grady County, big drop in active cases
- Chickasha Public Library to Host Sing a New Song: Changing Lives Through Music
- Ward Meeting Scheduled for Chickasha Ward 1