Grady Memorial Hospital and Five Oaks Medical group are hosting an annual craft show from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Dec. 7 in the Five Oaks Basement.
Testimony of the Light to be held
You are invited to “Testimony of the Light” a presentation by the Music Ministry of College Heights Baptist Church at 1202 Grand Ave. on Sunday, Dec. 9 at 6 p.m.
GZ to meet
P.E.O. Chapter GZ will meet Thursday, Dec. 6 at 7 p.m. with Becky Gordon. Program leaders will be Katherine Kopec and Crystal Wyatt. Co-hostesses will be Heidi Hess and Becky Walker.
Sheriff and Elks plan pancake breakfast
The Grady County Sheriff’s Department and the Chickasha Elks Lodge will co-host a benefit pancake and sausage breakfast for John Harmon on Saturday, Dec. 8 from 7 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. at the Elks Lodge located at 1818 W. Country Club Road in Chickasha. The breakfast will be all-you-can-eat with coffee and juice provided.
John Harmon is the 13-year-old Chickasha wrestler who was hit by a car while crossing Hwy. 62 the morning of Oct. 25. All proceeds from the breakfast will go to the family for medical expenses, etc.
Delivery is available to businesses. For more information or to place an order, call the Elks Lodge at 224-3205.
Full Gospel holding Saturday singing
The New Home Full Gospel Church, located 3/4 mile west of Dibble Cross Roads on Hwy 39 will be having their second Saturday Night Singing on Dec. 8 at 7 p.m. The public is invited, fellowship to follow the signing. The Pastor is Jack Bybee. For more information call 685-9555 or 224-2397.
This Week's Circulars
- OHP: Pocasset child falls out of truck
- Update: Chickasha stabbing victim faces long recovery
- Family of Centennial Park stabbing victim set up Paypal for donations
- City of Chickasha to fetch bids for Badgett Dog Park
- Chickasha City Council accepts bid for emergency storm debris removal
- Native plants benefit gardens
- Governor requests OSBI investigate pardon, parole board after Chickasha triple homicide
- Chickasha’s Festival of Light recognized as “Best Festival” in Best of Chickasaw Country Awards
- OSDH reports five additional COVID-19 deaths from Grady County since Saturday
- BASEBALL: Chickasha drops district games to Newcastle