Parkview Christian Church will host JAM - Jesus and Me - from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Jan 26. The program is for three-year-olds through fifth graders. Becasue JAM offers breakfast and lunch, the congregation asks that parents sign-up their children early. Those interested can call 224-3027 for more information or to sign-up.
to host singing
The public is invited to and old-fashioned gospel singing at 7 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19 at Tabler Gospel Tabernacle, located nine miles east of Chickasha on Hwy. 39. Laverne Goodnight will be the emcee. For more information, call 224-2515 or 224-2283.
P.E.O. sets Founder’s Day
The P.E.O. Founder’s Day luncheon will be held at noon on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at the First Christian Church. The cost is $10. Make your reservations by Jan. 18 by calling your Founder’s Day chairman or Ruthie Johnson at 224-0212.
DAV to meet
The Disabled American Veterans will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 6 p.m. at Eduardo’s. For more information, call John Melencamp at 224-1134.
Firefighters hold bean fundraiser
The Chickasha firefighter’s honor guard will be hosting its second annual bean lunch on Friday, Jan. 25 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Grady County Fairgrounds. Cost is $5 and all proceeds will go towards equipment and operating expenses.
Beginners Sign Language class set
Learn sign language in a 10 week beginners course at the Chickasha Public Library. The cost is $100 and all the money will go to missions. Class begins Thursday, Jan. 31 from 6:30-7:30 p.m and will be once a week. For more information contact Stacie Hill at 918-633-4607.
This Week's Circulars
This Week's Circulars
- CPD investigates Tuesday night shooting in Chickasha
- OHP: Moore man dies in collision near Bridge Creek
- Lawton woman dies in collision near Cyril
- L.J. Powell passes away at 89
- ‘Feel the Love,’ ACTS programs help Chickasha resident with home repairs
- OSDH: Ninth COVID-19 death from Chickasha
- OBN: Two fatal overdoses in Grady County linked to counterfeit Oxycodone
- 1,500 Farmer to Families food boxes to be distributed in Chickasha Oct. 24
- SOFTBALL: Late rally sends Tuttle to 4A title game
- Lowe appointed as Grady County Judge