P.E.O. Chapter CR will meet Tuesday, March 28 at 1:30 p.m. in the home of DeeDee Crawford. Prior to the meeting, at 12:30 p.m. they will be have a tasting of “Worldly Flavors.” Bring a favorite dish.
Saturday Night Singing planned
Full Gospel Light House Church, located at 29th Street and Country Club Road will hold its 4th Saturday Night Singing this Saturday, March 25 at 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to come and sing-and get a blessing.
Shrine Circus Tickets Available
The shrine Circus will be at the State Fair Arena in Oklahoma City, March 23-26. Advance tickets are $10 which will admit one adult or two children younger than 12. Individual children’s tickets are also available for $6.
For more information or to purchase tickets, call Carey Wilkerson at 224-6230.
Friend School Pre-K enrollment
Friend School is currently enrolling students, who live in the Friend School District and who will be 4 years-old on or before September 1, 2006. You will need to bring an updated shot record and a birth certificate. You can enroll at the school between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. For more information call 224-3822.
Fun Bunch Band to perform
Alton Scott’s Fun Bunch Band will be playing at the Community Center, Saturday, March 25. Dancing will begin at 7 p.m. Al’s band plays the 4th Saturday of the month. The public is invited to come out and meet Gertrude.
Breakfast benefit being held March 25
The Chickasha Elks Lodge is hosting A Pancake/Sausage Breakfast for Destry Horton. The breakfast will be on March 25 at the lodge, located at 1818 County Club Road, from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.
The cost of the breakfast is $5 adults, $3 for children 12 and younger. Additional donations may be made at the door or may be mailed to Chickasha Lodge, P.O. Box 396, Chickasha, Ok. 73023.
This Week's Circulars
This Week's Circulars
Memorial service for Judy Carter will be 2pm Friday, April 30, 2021, at the Southern Oaks Church of Christ. She was born August 18, 1947 and died April 26, 2021. Cremation arrangements are with McRay Funeral Home.
Funeral for Fred Hill, age 60 formerly of Verden, was held at 2pm Saturday April 17, 2021 in the McRay Funeral Home Chapel. He died April 12, 2021 in Salem, MO.
Floyd C. Reed, 84, of Chickasha, Oklahoma passed away on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 in Tecumseh, OK. He was born November 16, 1936. Services are pending with Sevier Funeral Home, Chickasha, OK.
- Local Am-Po High School CareerTech Student Elected to State Office
- BASEBALL: Area teams to compete in regional tourneys this week
- City-wide garage sales, Chickasha Antique Auto Club Swap Meet begins today
- BASEBALL ROUNDUP: Chickasha sweeps McLoud in bi-district series
- Ninnekah students receive Grady County Reading Awards
- SOFTBALL: City of Chickasha, Science & Arts to host NAIA Opening Round
- Governor Stitt Signs Multiple Bills Authored by Rep. Dick Lowe
- OSDH: No new COVID-19 deaths from Grady County, big drop in active cases
- Chickasha Public Library to Host Sing a New Song: Changing Lives Through Music
- TENNIS: Chickasha tennis players qualify for state