Chickasha Police Dept.
July 25 -
• Public drunk, 1400 block of N. 16th St.
• Resisting arrest and obstruction, 700 block of N. 11th St.
• Warrant service, 1400 block of N. 16th St.
• Found property, 700 block of S. 5th St.
• Burglary in the second degree, 1400 block of S. 14th St.
• Burglary in the second degree, 200 block of S. 4th St.
• Larceny of automobile, 1600 block of S. 17th
• Burglary in the first degree, 1600 block of S. 17th
• No state driver's license, 800 block of W. Missouri Ave.
• Warrant service, N. 10th St.
• Warrant service, 200 block of N. 3rd St.
• Public drunk, 2000 block of S. 1st St.
• Possession of marijuana, 600 block of W. Iowa Ave.
• Receive information, 2200 block of W. Iowa Ave.
July 26 -
• Domestic abuse, 1600 block of Henderson St.
• Warrant service, 2700 block of S. 4th
• Minors in curfew violation, 1300 block of S. 12th St.
• Burglary in the second degree, 3200 block of W. Arizona Ave.
• Grand larceny, 200 block of E. Almar
• Receive information, 2800 block of S. 4th St.
• Larceny of merchandise from a retailer, 200 block of S. 1st St.
• Public drunk, 400 block of W. Colorado Ave.
• Warrant service, 700 block of S. 4th St.
July 27 -
• Larceny, 2900 block of S. 4th St.
• Receive information, 100 block of S. 4th St.
• Domestic abuse, 1200 block of S. 1st St.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, 2800 S/ 4th St.
• Malicious injury/destruction of property, 1700 block of S. 4th
• Minors in curfew violation, 1000 block of S. 9th St.
• Warrant service, 100 block of W. Texas Ave.
• Warrant service, 1000 block of S. 18th St.
• Falsely obtaining property for charity, 2000 S. 1st St.
• Operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicating substance, 1200 block of S. 4th St.
• Obstruction an officer, 1600 block of Henderson
July 29 -
• Burglary in the second degree, 2200 block of W. Iowa Ave.
• Burglary in the second degree, 900 block of E. Choctaw Ave.
• Vehicle impound, 2100 S. 4th St.
• Receive information, 1800 block of S. 29th St.
• Disobey a stop sign, 200 block of E. Virginia Ave.
Derrick W. Longhat, 25, of Anadarko, grand larceny
Damion L. Peteet, 29, of Oklahoma City, possession of controlled dangerous substance
Ryane J. Fitch, 34. of Chickasha, assault and battery, breaking and entering a dwelling without permission
Mark W. Chester, 46, failure to carry valid insurance verification
Pamela S. Freeman, 50, of Chickasha, public intoxication
Brenda J. Rider, 51, of Anadarko, assault and battery and larceny of merchandise
Jacqueline A. Shroll, 24, of El Reno, petit larceny
Civil, over $10,000
Midforst Bank vs Joseph L. Buono, foreclosure
Mac Drilling Solutions, Michael T. Chambers vs. Kim Griffith, breach of contract
Civil, under $10,000
Midland Funding LLC vs Barbara Wilson, money judgment
Midland Funding LLC vs Rhonda Frazier, money judgment
Portfolio Recovery Assoc. LLC vs Sandra Spinney, money judgment
Midland Funding LLC vs Corry Long, money judgment
Krislyn Turner vs Daniel J. Turner
Eddie R. Stewart vs Vicki L. Stewart
Bud Rumley vs Shawna Rumley
Harry L. Ezell and Barbara D. Huff
Ricky L. Jack and Kimberly J. Shook
Stephen L. Blythe and Erin B. Tallent
Chickasha Police Dept.