Chickasha Police Reports
• Domestic abuse was reported at the 0 block of Hazy Brook CR.
• A second degree burglary was reported in the 1300 block on S 9th ST.
• A found property report was issued at the 1600 block on S 17th ST.
• An unauthorized absence was reported at the 700 block on S 13th ST.
• Larceny of an automobile was reported at the 2500 block on S 4th ST.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 100 block on Glenhaven Dr.
• An unauthorized absence was reported at the 500 block on S. 6th ST.
• Wesley Schrock was arrested for driving with a defective tail lamp, driving under suspension and driving under the influence of a drug at the 700 block on South 4th ST.
•A second degree burglary was reported at the 2300 block W Iowa Ave.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 1500 block on Stewart Dr.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 1500 block S 8th ST.
• A vandalism report was taken in the are of 800 N 29th ST.
• Officers took a report of grand larceny at the 1100 block on N 11th ST.
• Embezzlement was reported at the 1700 block on S 1st ST.
• A man was arrested for driving while impaired and no state driver’s license at the 800 block on W Choctaw Ave.
• Information was received at the 1400 block on W Grand Ave.
• Possession of a firearm after conviction of a felony was reported at the 1600 block on W Oregon Ave.
• A runaway juvenile was reported at the 1400 block on W Frisco AV.
• Information report was received at the 600 block W Grand AV.
• Officers took a larceny of gasoline at Gas Mart South after a man pumped gas and left without paying.
• Officers took a domestic abuse report at 12th and Washington.