$10,000 OR MORE
• Bank of America vs. Anthony Lewis of Tuttle for foreclosure.
• Wells Fargo Bank vs. Kimberley Owen of Tuttle for foreclosure.
$10,000 OR LESS
• Cach LLC vs. Philip Edwin Flournoy of Minco for money judgement.
• Donald Ferguson vs. Shana Farley for money judgement.
• LVNV Funding LLC vs. Maranda Saldivar of Chickasha for money judgement.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Vernon Fulton of Chickasha for actual phyiscal control.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Jay Allan Keith of Oklahoma City for robbery with a firearm.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Miteshkumar Patel of Chickasha for DUI.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Darlina Wilson of Chickasha for possession of firearm after former conviction.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Martin Kyle Brownen for DUS, second offense.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Lara Jernigan for aggravated DUI.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Larry Lankford for DUR.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Joseph Robinson for DUI under 21 years of age.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Christopher Verser for DUS.
• State of Oklahoma vs. Gary Allen White for actual physical control of vehicle while intoxicated.
• Steve Blackburn and Jennifer Ranae.
• Jimmy Ray Vanbuskirk and Shauna Sue Maddox.
Oct. 31 - Nov. 1
• Miteshkumar R Patel was arrested for driving under the influence and driving with a defective headlamp at the 2700 block on S 4th ST.
• Jeffrey Jones was arrested for DUS at the 400 block on W Kansas AV.
• An incident of child abuse/child endangerment was reported at 100 block on S 9TH ST.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 1700 block on S 7th ST.
• A first degree burglary was reported at the 2000 block on S 1ST.
• Officers took a report of fraud at the 1700 block on Opal DR.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 800 block on W Alabama AV.
• John Hunt Jr. was arrested for city warrants at the 200 block on S 4th ST.
• Rodney Thompson was arrested for city warrants at the 200 block on Kansas AV.
• A second degree burglary was reported at the 1300 block on W Idaho AV.
• Two juvenile males were arrested for second degree burglary and knowingly possessing stolen property.
• Larceny of an automobile was reported at the 600 block on N 7th ST.
• Jillian Kizer was arrested at the 0 block on Ridgecrest DR. for city warrants.
• A first degree burglary was reported at the 2400 block on Pearl.
• A found property report was issued on S 18th ST.
• An officer took a petit larceny report at the 100 block on N John P Cowen DR.
• A violation of a final protective order was issuesd on the 1900 block on W Montana.
• Officers arrested a white male for public intoxication at the 1200 block on S 19th ST.
• Officers took a report of bogus checks at Love’s South at the 1300 block on S 4th ST.
• Cellie Chalepah was arrested for city warrants at the 600 block on E Oklhaoma AV.
• A rape was reported at the 1600 block on Henderson ST.
• A warrant was served for Dallas Dixon in the 600 block on W Virgina AV.
• A male was arrested based on a warrant at the 1400 block on N 16TH ST.
• Jason Peterson was arrested on city warrants at the 1700 block on W Virginia AV.
• Officers took a second degree burglary report at the 3000 blcok on S 9th ST.