Chickasha Police Reports
Sept. 13-16, 2012
• A report of uttering a forged instrument was received at the 100 block of N. 6th St.
• A violation of a final protective order was taken in the 2900 block of S. 4th St.
• Steven Ramirez was arrested for domestic abuse, possession of CDS schedule four, possession of prescription medication without valid prescription and public intoxication in the 800 block of W. Tennessee
• Johnny Frizell was arrested on a charge of public drunk in the 1900 block of S. 4th St.
• A rape was reported in the 1000 block of S. 9th St.
• A domestic abuse was reported in the 400 block of S. 6th St.
• Information was recieved in the 1200 block of W. Oregon Ave.
• Timothy Williams was arrested in the 2000 block of S. 1st St on charges of larceny of merchandise from wholesaler.
• A burglary in the second degree was reported in the 1100 block of S. 13th St.
• Bonnie Brookshire was arrested in the 800 block of W. Dakota Ave. for driving while suspended, fail to comply with compulsary insurance law, fail to pay taxes due the state, and two city warrant. James Brookshire was arrested on a Washita County warrant.