Chickasha Police Reports
Aug. 30, 2012
• An assault and better with a dangerous weapon in the 1200 block of E. Choctaw Ave.
• Esther Lynn was arrested for no state driver’s license.
• Randy Curtis was arrested on a warrant and for obstructing an officer and Mary Brackeen was arrested for resisting an officer in the 1400 block of Iowa.
• A juvenile was arrested in the 2000 block of S. 1st St. for second degree burglary and larceny of an automobile.
Grady County Sheriff's Reports
• A burglary was reported in Blanchard
• A warrant was served in Tuttle
• Christopher Reneau, Melissa Payne and Blaine Moore were arrested on charges of possession cds with intent/dui
• Amanda Hodge was arrested on a warrant.
• Dalton Bullington was arrested in Blanchard on a warrant.
• Maria Consuelo-Santiago was arrested for possession of stolen property
• Burglary II was reported in Bradley
• Burglary II was reported in Alex
• Burglary was reported in Amber
• Jeffery Long was arrested on charges of domestic assault AND battery.
• Grand larceny was reported in Minco
• A burglary was reported in Chickasha
• Breaking and entering was reported in Norge
Grady County Warrants
Grady County Sheriff’s Department, along with Grady County Court Clerk’s Office needs your help in locating these persons. If you know where these persons are or want to take care of your warrant or warrants before lawmen come looking for you. Contact: Grady County Sheriff’s Department at 405-224-0984 or go to our web site at gclec.Com and click on the submit a tip link and type in the information. You can contact the Grady County Court Clerk’s Office at 405-224-7446 t0 make arrangements with the clerk. County clerk accepts cash, credit card with id, and debit card with id, cashiers check, and money orders. No personal checks accepted.
Warrants from 8/02/12 thru 8/30/12