Chickasha Police Reports
• Officers took a burglary report at the 500 block on W Michigan Ave.
• The use of fraudulent checks were reported at Dunns Grocery Store at the 200 block on S 5th ST.
• Leah Lacy was arrested for DUI, failure to signal, and failure to wear a seatbelt at the 300 block on W Choctaw AVE. The passenger, Jon Brooke was arrested on a Stephens County warrant.
• David McNeff was arrested for aggravated DUI and 3 counts of leaving the scene of a property damage accident at the 1700 block on Mississippi AV.
• Samuel Still was arrested for larceny of merchandise and public intoxication at the 2000 block on S 1st ST.
• Caroline Palmer and Darlene Palmer were arrested for larceny of merchandise from a retailer at the 2000 block on S 1st ST.
• Tanner Akins was arrested for DUS and four city warrants at the 2100 block on S 4TH ST.
• An assault and battery was reported at the 21000 block on S 4TH ST.
• A suspect was arrested for a public intoxication at the 400 block on W Grand AVE.
•Information was received at the 1300 block on W Dakota AV.
• Officers took a report of larceny from a motor vehicle at the 1200 block on W Alabama AV.
• A runaway occurred at the 1200 block on W Chickasha AV.
• Officers arrested Neysha Rachael for outstanding warrants at the 900 block on W Minnesota AV.
• Chelsea Smith was arrested for operating a vehicle without a driver’s license and failure to properly signal her intention to turn at the 100 block on W Ada Sipuel AV.
• A threat to perform an act of violence was reported at the 3400 block on S 25th ST.
• Dennis Burnes was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicating substance, no valid license, obstructing an officer, and failure to maintain the proper lane of travel at the 1300 block on S 4th ST.
• Higinio Mata was arrested for operating a vehicle without a driver’s license at the 900 block on N 9th ST.
• Michael Brandon Wood was arrested for public intoxication at the 2700 block at Ponderosa Dr.
• A burglary was reported at the 700 block on N Industrial BL.
• A burglary was report at the 1800 block on Charles Allen DR.
• John Beaver was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and operating a vehicle without a driver’s license in the 1700 block on S 4th ST.
• An individual was arrested for outstanding warrant at the 2000 block on S 4th ST.
• An unauthorized absence report was issue at the 1200 block on W Missouri AV.