GRADY COUNTY —
• A new standard policy for the OSU Extension Office to lock it's doors and contact the County Extension Director, Susan Routh and a county commissioner in the event that the electricity goes out was approved.
• No action was taken on the trade-in 140 M Caterpillar Grader for a 320 EL Excavator with a lease purchase agreement for the difference for District 1.
• The 2013-2014 estimate of needs for Grady County was approved.
• The receipt of donation to Grady County District 1 from Horn Equipment of Moore, of steel sheeting for the 2013 calendar year for a total of $9548 was approved. There was no action taken on a donation from Fred Loughridge.
• A motion was approved to accept the bid on the Scissor Lift for the Grady County Fairgrounds. The bid was made by Medley Material Handling of Oklahoma City for the price of $21,077.
• The invoice from Pinnacle Consulting Management Group for the Sara Road Project in District 1 was approved.