• Dr. Jan Wright, a PhD from Oklahoma City with 39 years experience in energy medicine, will present the opening lecture at 1 p.m. Saturday “When You Say I Can or I Can’t, You Are Correct.”
• Naturopath Stephen Johnston integrates a wide array of therapeutic modalities into his Blanchard healing arts practice. His 2 p.m. Saturday lecture will feature the event theme, “Anything is Possible.”
• Chickasha Reiki Master Barbara Sedra Higgins will encourage people to “Check Your Ego at the Door” in her 3 p.m. Saturday presentation.
• Master Herbalist Ken Hays, of the Natural Choice in Norman, will talk about “The Holographic Matrix of Reality” at 4 p.m. Saturday.
• Saturday’s presentations will end with two workshops. Bring your child, grandchild or inner child and make an awesome beaded animal in the 5 p.m. “Horsin’ Around With Beads” Playtime. Materials will be provided. In the 7 p.m. Saturday dream workshop, Norman author Paul Chika Emekwulu will share insights on how to clear the subconscious using techniques from his recently published dream book, Listen to Your Inner Voice and Change Your Life.”
• An award-winning and transformational author, Emekwulu provides unique insights on how dreams of metaphysical origins significantly impact human awareness. Such dreams include intuition, out-of-body experiences, astral travel, precognition, telepathy and clairaudience. This workshop is not about dream interpretation or analysis, but focuses on clarifying alternate perspectives and validating personal life-changing experiences identified by the subconscious mind.
• Sunday’s talks include “Consciousness Determines Physical Manifestation” at 1 p.m. led by Barbara Clayton of Yukon; “Intro to Hatha Yoga” at 2 p.m., Johanna Larson, of the Chickasha Wellness Studio; a 3 p.m. workshop, “Creative ways to Master Change,” presented by Jeana Davis and Susan Bradley of Eckankar of Oklahoma.
• The 4 p.m. lecture, led by David Sears from the Oklahoma City Meditation Center, features “Meditation and The Buddha.” Moyer will close the lecture schedule at 5 p.m. Sunday with “Do It Because You Can.”
• A licensed acupuncturist, Johanna Larson, of the Chickasha Wellness Studio, will share Hatha Yoga techniques in the 2 p.m. Sunday talk to help participants feel energized, relaxed and calm. Demonstrations will include gentle stretching, strengthening and balancing postures and poses for all ages as well as sitting, kneeling and standing postures. The presentation will end with a 10-minute relaxing meditation.