• Derek Brandes, Chickasha, charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
• Cristy Johnson charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
• Bryan Joshua Hamilton, Ninnekah, charged with larceny at night.
• Bobbi Gene Thompson, Lookeba, charged with unauthorized use of a credit card.
• Marshall Shon Lemons, Tuttle, charged with two counts of embezzlement.
• Clifford Dell Ingram Jr., Tuttle, charged with threatening to perform an act of violence.
• Cale D. Walker, Enid, charged with driving under suspension.
• Jeremiah J. Gwin charged with public intoxication.
• Stanley D. Lee Jr., Chickasha, charged with driving under the influence.
• Chad Foster Beam, Alex, charged with assault and battery (domestic abuse).
• Eric Casey Zeiset, Amber, charged with driving under suspension.
• Jay Dean Hale, Chickasha, charged with driving under the influence, carrying a firearm while under the influence and transportation of an open container.
• Preston Lane Brandt charged with assault and battery (domestic abuse).
• Joe Wayne McCallister, Tuttle, charged with unlawful carrying of a weapon.
• Tanner Durington, Tuttle, charged with public intoxication.•
David Richard Arnesen, Minco, charged with public intoxication.
• Jody Curtis Emerson, Ninnekah, charged with public intoxication.
• William Leroy Scruggs Jr., Tuttle, charged with driving under suspension.
• Corey Mackenzie Merritt, Tuttle, charged with assault and battery.
• Shantel Denise Elam vs. Brian Allen Elam
• Joshua Lee Bryant and Rheana Nichol Motley
• Marshall Dean Gabriel and Amy Nichole Sendid
• Steven Roy Miller and Natilie Marie Wilson
• Thadius Paul Plemons and Jamie Leigh Dorsey
• Benjamin Scott Yandell and Margaret Grace Willoughby
• Donald Joe Smith and Crystal Dawn McCarthey
• Larry Bruce Diehl and Michelle Marie Martinez
• Chadwick Allen Litty and Amber Lynn Shaw
Grady County Sheriff's Department, along with the Grady County Court Clerk's Office, needs your help in locating the following persons.
If you know where these people are or want to take care of your warrant or warrants before lawmen come looking for you, contact the Grady County Sheriff's Department at 405-224-0984 or go to our website at gclec.com and click on the "submit a tip" link and type in the information.
You can contact the Grady County Court Clerk's Office at 405-224-7446 to make arrangements with the clerk.
The County Clerk accepts cash, credit card with identification, debit card with identification, cashiers check and money orders. No personal checks are accepted.
Warrants from 6/18/10 through 7/29/10:
Adams, Wayne Damingo
Anderson, Otha Donnell
Atuna, Jonathan Josue
Austin, Larry Dean
Awbrey, Princeton De'Shaw
Baker, Curtis Leonard
Ballard, Chris Wayne
Barnes, Scott Deon
Bass, Allan Micheal
Bass, Kerry Lynn
Beaver, Bryan Keith
Bernard, Garry Anthony
Bert, Ameco Rashad
Bickell, Traci Irene
Bivins, Amanda Deann
Black, Jennifer Gail
Black, Joshua Brett
Booker, William Dontae
Bowden, Dewey Jason
Bowersock, Dennis Lee
Burns, Joseph Lee
Carr, Shiela Ann
Carter, Raye Anne
Cisco, Raymond Roy
Clary, Staci Lanae
Conner, Terrence Gene
Cooper, Holly Lynn
Cooper, Samantha Leigh
Crow, Kevin Dewayne
Crutchfield, Joel Tajpaul
Deatley, Martia Gail
Donohew, Kimberly Dawn
Edwards, Zachary Shron
Eskind, Leona Michelle
Everwein, Stacie Jean
Ferguson, Jason Paul
Flewellen, Troy A.
George, Melissa Dale
Haseltine, Kenneth Wayne
Haynes, Ronald Keith
Hopper, Jeffery Lynn
Jacks, Debbie Carol
Johnson, Darrell Ray
Johnson, Sonja Renee
Keehn, Alexander Michael
Kelley, Kyle Wayne
Ladwig, Tracy Rae
Lane, Melissa Leann
Lanquist, Donald James Jr.
Lewis, Samuel Paul
Linville, Ora Lee
Lindsey, James Ray
Lira, Matthew Allen
Littlecalf, Michael Jay
Lively, Roger Dale Jr.
Lodes, Daniel Charle
Luce, Mark Anthony
Lyon, Amy Jo
Manseet, Teresa Lynn
Mallouf, Lisa Darlene
Mann, Anthony James Jr.
Mappin, Jessika Diana
Martin, Russell Ace
Mason, Hayden Floyd
McCann, Sam Jeffery
McCool, Cassara Beth
McDaniel, Gary Wayne
McGee, Kenneth Coleman
McIntosh, Kaitlyn Marie
McKenzie, Twanna Marie
Meade, Carter DeShawn
Mehringer, Elizabeth Carmen
Melvin, Jackie Lee
Miller, Donna Lea
Moore, Bradley Ray
Moss, John Edwin Raymond
Nestell, Shelly Faye
Newsom, Travis John
Nickell, Lisa Estaleen
Owens, Kelly Dianne
Owens, Shenetta NMN
Parsons, Daniel Jesse
Paton, Justin Lee
Patton, Darryl Emil
Riley, Pamela Leann
Rock, Gregory Allen
Roper, Jeremy Wayne
Salters, Kenneth J
Serrano, Edward Louie
Smith, Michael Gregory
Smith, Tommy Haywood
Stingley, David Ray
Sweeden, Scott Grady
Thomas, Eric Evert
Thompson, Bobbi Jean
Thompson, Brent Austin
Thompson, Jeremy Don
Thompson, Jody Alan
Tignor, Christopher Daniel
Vann, Lawerance Quintan
Williams, Nicholas Tommy
Williams, Robert Craig
Wisdom, Erik Shane
Wroten, Paula Renea
July 29 - 30
• An officer arrested two juveniles for curfew violation in the 200 block of E. Almar Dr.
• An officer took a domestic abuse report in the 100 block of W. Missouri Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject for an outstanding Grady County warrant in the 1100 block of N. 11th St.
• An officer took a larceny of lost property report in the 1700 block of W. Alabama Ave.
• An officer took an assault and battery report in the 100 block of E. Country Club Rd.
• An officer arrested a male subject for a Grady County warrant in the 500 block of W. Dakota Ave.
• An officer took a gas drive off report in the 2800 block of S. 4th St.
• An officer arrested a female subject for municipal warrants in the 200 block of N. 3rd St.
• An officer took an un authorized absence report in the 900 block of S. 20th St.
• An officer arrested an adult female subject for public intoxication in the 1700 block of W. Florida Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject on complaints of assault and battery on a peace officer, resisting an officer in his performance of duty, assault with a dangerous weapon and public intoxication in the 1400 block of S. 4th St.
city and county records
- Local News
Tractor Supply opens doors to public
The Tractor Supply Company at 300 E. Grand Ave. is open for business after its ribbon cutting ceremony yesterday.
A look at today.
New app gives parents easier way to keep up on school news
The School Connect mobile app could make it easier for parents in Grady County to help their children plan their day, school athletes keep up with practice times and teachers to communicate with parents.
Woman attempts to attack boyfriend during arrest, police say
A woman was arrested for public intoxication yesterday after an alleged argument with her boyfriend, resulting in her becoming angry, breaking some windows and leaving the house.
Local retail store participates in giving event
Retail store Stage is starting "30 Days of Giving" this month by allowing customers to donate to Oklahoma Twisters Shining Stars, a special needs cheerleading team.
A look at today.
CVTC will seek approval of $12 million bond
The Canadian Valley Technology Center is seeking the approval of a bond via election aimed at repairing damage caused by the May 31, 2013 tornado in El Reno.
Funding key to county mental health problem
A recent national study by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration found Oklahoma to have the second highest prevalence of mental illness in the United States.
Council approves sale of land for truck stop construction
Chickasha will see a new truck stop some time in the next three years after the city council voted to sell 17 acres of land to Mike and Scott Bradford for development.
Carpenter, Ferguson win council seats in landslide victories
Christopher Ferguson and incumbent Howard Carpenter won the Ward 1 and Ward 4 city council positions respectively in landslide victories
- More Local News Headlines
- Tractor Supply opens doors to public