• Derek Brandes, Chickasha, charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
• Cristy Johnson charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
• Bryan Joshua Hamilton, Ninnekah, charged with larceny at night.
• Bobbi Gene Thompson, Lookeba, charged with unauthorized use of a credit card.
• Marshall Shon Lemons, Tuttle, charged with two counts of embezzlement.
• Clifford Dell Ingram Jr., Tuttle, charged with threatening to perform an act of violence.
• Cale D. Walker, Enid, charged with driving under suspension.
• Jeremiah J. Gwin charged with public intoxication.
• Stanley D. Lee Jr., Chickasha, charged with driving under the influence.
• Chad Foster Beam, Alex, charged with assault and battery (domestic abuse).
• Eric Casey Zeiset, Amber, charged with driving under suspension.
• Jay Dean Hale, Chickasha, charged with driving under the influence, carrying a firearm while under the influence and transportation of an open container.
• Preston Lane Brandt charged with assault and battery (domestic abuse).
• Joe Wayne McCallister, Tuttle, charged with unlawful carrying of a weapon.
• Tanner Durington, Tuttle, charged with public intoxication.•
David Richard Arnesen, Minco, charged with public intoxication.
• Jody Curtis Emerson, Ninnekah, charged with public intoxication.
• William Leroy Scruggs Jr., Tuttle, charged with driving under suspension.
• Corey Mackenzie Merritt, Tuttle, charged with assault and battery.
• Shantel Denise Elam vs. Brian Allen Elam
• Joshua Lee Bryant and Rheana Nichol Motley
• Marshall Dean Gabriel and Amy Nichole Sendid
• Steven Roy Miller and Natilie Marie Wilson
• Thadius Paul Plemons and Jamie Leigh Dorsey
• Benjamin Scott Yandell and Margaret Grace Willoughby
• Donald Joe Smith and Crystal Dawn McCarthey
• Larry Bruce Diehl and Michelle Marie Martinez
• Chadwick Allen Litty and Amber Lynn Shaw
Grady County Sheriff's Department, along with the Grady County Court Clerk's Office, needs your help in locating the following persons.
If you know where these people are or want to take care of your warrant or warrants before lawmen come looking for you, contact the Grady County Sheriff's Department at 405-224-0984 or go to our website at gclec.com and click on the "submit a tip" link and type in the information.
You can contact the Grady County Court Clerk's Office at 405-224-7446 to make arrangements with the clerk.
The County Clerk accepts cash, credit card with identification, debit card with identification, cashiers check and money orders. No personal checks are accepted.
Warrants from 6/18/10 through 7/29/10:
Adams, Wayne Damingo
Anderson, Otha Donnell
Atuna, Jonathan Josue
Austin, Larry Dean
Awbrey, Princeton De'Shaw
Baker, Curtis Leonard
Ballard, Chris Wayne
Barnes, Scott Deon
Bass, Allan Micheal
Bass, Kerry Lynn
Beaver, Bryan Keith
Bernard, Garry Anthony
Bert, Ameco Rashad
Bickell, Traci Irene
Bivins, Amanda Deann
Black, Jennifer Gail
Black, Joshua Brett
Booker, William Dontae
Bowden, Dewey Jason
Bowersock, Dennis Lee
Burns, Joseph Lee
Carr, Shiela Ann
Carter, Raye Anne
Cisco, Raymond Roy
Clary, Staci Lanae
Conner, Terrence Gene
Cooper, Holly Lynn
Cooper, Samantha Leigh
Crow, Kevin Dewayne
Crutchfield, Joel Tajpaul
Deatley, Martia Gail
Donohew, Kimberly Dawn
Edwards, Zachary Shron
Eskind, Leona Michelle
Everwein, Stacie Jean
Ferguson, Jason Paul
Flewellen, Troy A.
George, Melissa Dale
Haseltine, Kenneth Wayne
Haynes, Ronald Keith
Hopper, Jeffery Lynn
Jacks, Debbie Carol
Johnson, Darrell Ray
Johnson, Sonja Renee
Keehn, Alexander Michael
Kelley, Kyle Wayne
Ladwig, Tracy Rae
Lane, Melissa Leann
Lanquist, Donald James Jr.
Lewis, Samuel Paul
Linville, Ora Lee
Lindsey, James Ray
Lira, Matthew Allen
Littlecalf, Michael Jay
Lively, Roger Dale Jr.
Lodes, Daniel Charle
Luce, Mark Anthony
Lyon, Amy Jo
Manseet, Teresa Lynn
Mallouf, Lisa Darlene
Mann, Anthony James Jr.
Mappin, Jessika Diana
Martin, Russell Ace
Mason, Hayden Floyd
McCann, Sam Jeffery
McCool, Cassara Beth
McDaniel, Gary Wayne
McGee, Kenneth Coleman
McIntosh, Kaitlyn Marie
McKenzie, Twanna Marie
Meade, Carter DeShawn
Mehringer, Elizabeth Carmen
Melvin, Jackie Lee
Miller, Donna Lea
Moore, Bradley Ray
Moss, John Edwin Raymond
Nestell, Shelly Faye
Newsom, Travis John
Nickell, Lisa Estaleen
Owens, Kelly Dianne
Owens, Shenetta NMN
Parsons, Daniel Jesse
Paton, Justin Lee
Patton, Darryl Emil
Riley, Pamela Leann
Rock, Gregory Allen
Roper, Jeremy Wayne
Salters, Kenneth J
Serrano, Edward Louie
Smith, Michael Gregory
Smith, Tommy Haywood
Stingley, David Ray
Sweeden, Scott Grady
Thomas, Eric Evert
Thompson, Bobbi Jean
Thompson, Brent Austin
Thompson, Jeremy Don
Thompson, Jody Alan
Tignor, Christopher Daniel
Vann, Lawerance Quintan
Williams, Nicholas Tommy
Williams, Robert Craig
Wisdom, Erik Shane
Wroten, Paula Renea
July 29 - 30
• An officer arrested two juveniles for curfew violation in the 200 block of E. Almar Dr.
• An officer took a domestic abuse report in the 100 block of W. Missouri Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject for an outstanding Grady County warrant in the 1100 block of N. 11th St.
• An officer took a larceny of lost property report in the 1700 block of W. Alabama Ave.
• An officer took an assault and battery report in the 100 block of E. Country Club Rd.
• An officer arrested a male subject for a Grady County warrant in the 500 block of W. Dakota Ave.
• An officer took a gas drive off report in the 2800 block of S. 4th St.
• An officer arrested a female subject for municipal warrants in the 200 block of N. 3rd St.
• An officer took an un authorized absence report in the 900 block of S. 20th St.
• An officer arrested an adult female subject for public intoxication in the 1700 block of W. Florida Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject on complaints of assault and battery on a peace officer, resisting an officer in his performance of duty, assault with a dangerous weapon and public intoxication in the 1400 block of S. 4th St.
city and county records
- Local News
DA leads multi-county meth bust
An early morning drug bust in Grady and Caddo counties resulted in more than 30 arrests.
District Attorney Jason Hicks said multiple agencies aided in the investigation, which has been ongoing since May of this year.
Shoot out details show suspect's state of mind during crime
Details surrounding a suspect who allegedly shot at police officers following a short chase Tuesday morning detail his thought process leading up to the crime.
Possible theft of cell phones thwarted
A man was arrested early Tuesday morning after he allegedly broke into a car and stole a bag with more than 25 cell phones in it.
Police say man accidently shot himself in head
A Chickasha man accidentally shot himself in the head with a gun Nov. 29, according to local police.
Man shot twice in gunfight with police
An 18-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly shot at two police officers following a brief chase early Tuesday morning.
Tuttle's Oklahoma fire safety company experiences odd destruction
A Tuttle man was arrested after he allegedly caused between $5,000 and $6,000 worth of damage at the Oklahoma Fire and Safety Company last week.
Arrested woman said she was trying to provide for children
A woman who was arrested for allegedly placing Walmart jewelry in her purse in an attempt to steal it Nov. 30, said she was trying to provide for her children.
Council approves water rate increase
Chickasha's citizens will pay more for their water after last night's city council meeting.
The council voted 6-3 to raise water rates 10 percent and waste water rates 10 percent, with Mayor Hank Ross and Council Members Ryan Posey and Howard Carpenter dissenting.
Man arrested for stealing says he needed food, diapers for his child
A man was arrested after he allegedly tried to steal $75.01 of merchandise from Walmart to feed his child Sunday afternoon.
Traffic stop leads to gun, meth arrest
A traffic stop resulted in the discovery of guns and methamphetamine early in the morning Nov. 18.
- More Local News Headlines
- DA leads multi-county meth bust