Patricia Marie Griffith, Oklahoma City, charged with possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
Frankie Lee Snider Jr., Chickasha, charged with assault and battery on a police officer, running a roadblock, eluding a police officer, and driving a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.
Tomas Perez Garcia Jr., Chickasha, charged with two counts of second-degree robbery.
Christian Vaughn, Blanchard, charged with four counts of possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
Zachary Cheyne Birge, Blanchard, charged with knowingly concealing stolen property.
Max Ian Edward Stewart, Chickasha, charged with driving under the influence.
Diane Marie Waldon, Chickasha, charged with public intoxication.
Jesus Lopez Martinez, Chickasha, charged with no valid driver's license.
Richard Edward Horn, Chickasha, charged with public intoxication.
Amber Elaine Harris, Chickasha, charged with larceny from a retailer.
Michael Ray Pena, Chickasha, charged with driving under suspension.
Michael Frank Cool, Verden, charged with assault and battery.
Greg Wallis vs. Sarah Wallis
Nancy Jean Terry vs. Danny Lee Terry
Patricia M. Sutton vs. Cody G. Sutton
Jeremy Walton vs. Terra Walton
Alicia Diane Moore vs. Kenneth Moore
Lori A. Dunn vs. Marshall C. Dunn
John Patrick Phillips and Jennifer Anne Fagalde
Darrel Gene Smith and Janice A. Johnson
Kelley Rick Dugan and Charlotte Lanette Edelen
Michael Earl Dixon and Chandra Denice Bryant
David Sheldon Box and Marla Jeannette Eve
James Alan Pierce II and Shantrice Nicole Smith
Grady County Sheriff's Office, along with the Grady County Court Clerk's office, needs your help in locating the people, listed below, four outstanding warrants.
If you know the whereabouts of anyone on this list or would like to take care of your warrants before lawmen come looking for you, please contact the Grady County's Sheriff's Office at 405-224-0984 or on the web at www.gclec.ccom and click on the "submit a tip" link and type in the information.
You may also contact the Grady County Court Clerk's office at 405-224-7446 to make arrangements with the clerk.
WARRANTS FROM 06/04/10 THRU 07/16/10
ADAMS, WAYNE DAMINGO
BICKELL, TRACI IRENE
BOATWRIGHT, VICTOR A
BUCHANAN, DAVID WAYNE JR
CARR, SHIELA ANN
CISCO, RAYMOND ROY
CLARY, STACI LANAE
COOPER, SAMANTHA LEIGH
CROW, KEVIN DEWAYNE
CRUTCHFIELD, JOEL TAJPAUL
DAUGOMAH, WILFORD DEAN
DEATLEY, MARTIA GAIL
EDWARDS, ZACHARY SHRON
ESKIND, LEONA MICHELLE
EVENINGTHUNDER, LESLIE DAVID
EVERETT, JOHN LESLIE DAVID
FERGUSON, JASON PAUL
FISH, ODELL EUGENE
FLEWELLEN, TROY A.
GEORGE, MELISSA DALE
HALBROOKS, MEGAN LEE
HARMON, JOHN ALLEN
HAYNES, RONALD KEITH
HOPPER, JEFFERY LYNN
HORN, KENNETH RAY JR.
JOHNSON, SONJA RENEE
KEEHN, ALEXANDER MICHAEL
KELLEY, KYLE WAYNE
LADWIG, TRACY RAE
LANE, MELISSA LEANN
LANQUIST, DONALD JAMES JR.
LINDHALL, JASMINE GABRIELLE
LINVILLE, ORA LEE
MARZETTE, DESLAWN TARUE
MCDANIEL, GARY WAYNE
MEADOWS, ROBERT CODY
MILLER, TERESA M
MOORE, BRADLEY RAY
MORIARTY, JAMES WILLIAM JR.
MOSS, JOHN EDWIN RAYMOND
NEWSOM, TRAVIS JOHN
NICKELL, LISA ESTALEEN
NULL, JAMES LYNN
OWENS, KELLY DIANNE
PARSONS, DANIEL JESSE
PATTON, DARRYL EMIL
POWERS, KENNETH WAYNE
REAVES, ELBERT C
ROCK, GREGORY ALLEN
ROGERS, CHERYL LAVON
ROGERS, RICHARD CLYDE
ROPER, JEREMY WAYNE
SMITH, BRANDON HEATH
SMITH, MICHAEL GREGORY
SMITH, TOMMY HAYWOOD
SWEEDEN, SCOTT GRADY
TAYLOR, CRAIG LAFRANZE
THRASH, JENNA LEE
TIGNOR, CHRISTOPHER DANIEL
WILLIAMS, NICHOLAS TOMMY
WILLIAMS, ROBERT CRAIG
WISDOM, ERIK SHANE
WOODY, CLARENCE LELAND
WROTEN, PAULA RENEA
Chickasha Police Records
• An officer arrested a subject for defective equipment and suspicion of driving under the influence in the 2100 block of S. 9th St.
• An officer arrested a juvenile male on complaints of second degree burglary and possession of stolen property in the 1100 block of S. 3rd St.
• An officer took a second degree burglary report in the 600 block of S. 3rd St.
• An officer took a receive information report in the 2200 block of W. Iowa Ave.
• An officer arrested a juvenile on complaints of larceny of a vehicle and curfew violation in the 3000 block of S. 9th St.
• An officer took a vandalism report at Chickasha Lake.
• An officer transported an emergency detention in the 2200 block of W. Iowa Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject for operating a vehicle with no state driver's license in the 1000 block of W. Colorado Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject on complaints of operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol and operating a vehicle with a suspended license in the 1500 block of W. California Ave.
• An officer arrested a male subject on complaints of public intoxication, obstructing an officer and a Grady County warrant on S. 3rd St.
• An officer arrested a male subject on municipal warrants in the 1700 block of Henderson St.
• An officer took a receive information report in the 1500 block of W. Minnesota Ave.
• An officer arrested a female subject for larceny of merchandise from a retailer in the 2000 block of S. 1st St.
- Local News
Winter weather prompts Fallin to issue state of emergency in Oklahoma
Winter weather tore through Grady County and Oklahoma as a whole yesterday, and cold temperatures are expected to linger through Monday.
DA leads multi-county meth bust
An early morning drug bust in Grady and Caddo counties resulted in more than 30 arrests.
District Attorney Jason Hicks said multiple agencies aided in the investigation, which has been ongoing since May of this year.
Shoot out details show suspect's state of mind during crime
Details surrounding a suspect who allegedly shot at police officers following a short chase Tuesday morning detail his thought process leading up to the crime.
Possible theft of cell phones thwarted
A man was arrested early Tuesday morning after he allegedly broke into a car and stole a bag with more than 25 cell phones in it.
Police say man accidently shot himself in head
A Chickasha man accidentally shot himself in the head with a gun Nov. 29, according to local police.
Man shot twice in gunfight with police
An 18-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly shot at two police officers following a brief chase early Tuesday morning.
Tuttle's Oklahoma fire safety company experiences odd destruction
A Tuttle man was arrested after he allegedly caused between $5,000 and $6,000 worth of damage at the Oklahoma Fire and Safety Company last week.
Arrested woman said she was trying to provide for children
A woman who was arrested for allegedly placing Walmart jewelry in her purse in an attempt to steal it Nov. 30, said she was trying to provide for her children.
Council approves water rate increase
Chickasha's citizens will pay more for their water after last night's city council meeting.
The council voted 6-3 to raise water rates 10 percent and waste water rates 10 percent, with Mayor Hank Ross and Council Members Ryan Posey and Howard Carpenter dissenting.
Man arrested for stealing says he needed food, diapers for his child
A man was arrested after he allegedly tried to steal $75.01 of merchandise from Walmart to feed his child Sunday afternoon.
- More Local News Headlines
- Winter weather prompts Fallin to issue state of emergency in Oklahoma