Jessica Lane, Staff Writer, firstname.lastname@example.org
This week's weather could be another roller coaster, Dale Thompson, Grady County Emergency Management Director, said.
There is a chance of snowfall, possibly significant, though Thompson said it is still too early in the week to say for sure.
According to the National Weather Service Watch, a strong cold front could move in on Thursday. Light snow could develop on Friday and through Saturday morning. However, most of this weather is expected in the northwestern region of the state.
E911 Coordinator, George Manning reported that 911 calls were slightly down: 1844 down from 1899 the previous month.
In other business:
• The deed for county owned property to Byrul Bounds for Bobby Cofer was approved for the N 80' of Lots 6 and 7 of Block 65 of Rush Springs.
• The deed for county owned property to Byrul Bounds for Bobby Cofer on Lot 20 Block 7 to the City of Chickasha was approved.
• The declaration of surplus of a copier in the treasurer's office was approved.
• The disposing of equipment in compliance with 19 O.S. 1983 Supp. S339 and 19 O. S. 1981 S421 for the Treasurer's Office was approved.
• The removal of Michael Walker and appoint Josh Huffines as Receiver Officer for the Sheriff's Department was approved.
• The re-appointment of Jack Porter to the Washita Valley Community Action Board of Directors-effective February 2014 was approved.