GRADY COUNTY —
The new contract for Canadian Valley Technology Center for the Deputy of the Grady County Sheriff's Department was approved, pending district attorney approval.
The Interlocal Cooperation agreement between Blanchard and Grady County was approved. The City of Blanchard had a surplus of five used vehicles, which were donated to the Grady County Sheriff's Department for use.
In other business:
• The Circuit Engineering District Auction Policies were approved.
• The two bids for county owned property (Lots 30, 31, 32 and 33 of Block 12 of Verden and Lots 34 and 35 of Block 12 of Verden) were approved.
• A request for bids was made for labor, material and equipment to replace the undercarriage for D6N Cat Dozer for District 1.
• A motion to accept bids on parking lot lights for the Grady County Fairgrounds from the Libra Electric Company of Oklahoma City at the cost of $42,250 was approved.
• No action was taken on the bids for the Scissor Lift for the Grady County Fairgrounds.
• The invoice of Pinnacle Consulting Management Group was approved.