NINNEKAH — During the September meeting, the Ninnekah 4-H club made Burlap decorative pumpkins. The 4-H officers, Tannor Seibold (L), Blake White (middle), and Eddie Marrow (R) presented the pumpkins to Lisa Perron (L) and Diana Fitzpatrick (R) for the Senior Citizens Center of Ninnekah on Friday, September 21
- Community Living
Six entered in Rodeo Ambassador, Junior Ambassador event
The 75th annual Chickasha Rodeo is set for June 26-27. For more information, please call 405-274-6800 or 405-779-3794.
- Self defense class offered April 26
- Former rodeo queens wanted
- Rodeo ambassadors sought
- Blanchard’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Paddy fest
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
- More Community Living Headlines
- Six entered in Rodeo Ambassador, Junior Ambassador event