— The Chickasha Beautification Commission has announced this month’s business winner of the Beautification Award. This month’s award goes to 29th Street Therapy Center located at 1211 S. 29th Street. Colette Ellis attributed the landscaping project prepared and maintained by Ellis Lawn Care. Colette Ellis was presented a gift certificate donated by Roy’s BBQ. Shown above, (in no particular order) are Colette Ellis, Amber Diaz, Stephanie Thomas and Lisa Dunkin with Chickasha Beautification Commission member Howard Carpenter.
- Community Living
- Self defense class offered April 26
- Former rodeo queens wanted
- Rodeo ambassadors sought
- Blanchard’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Paddy fest
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email email@example.com.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
Grady County Residents Invited to Ring In ‘New Year with a New You’ by Quitting Tobacco
Thousands of Oklahomans look forward to saving money and enjoying better health and vitality in 2014 after quitting tobacco with Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline or other resources
- More Community Living Headlines