— The Chickasha Beautification Commission has announced this month’s business winner of the Beautification Award. This month’s award goes to 29th Street Therapy Center located at 1211 S. 29th Street. Colette Ellis attributed the landscaping project prepared and maintained by Ellis Lawn Care. Colette Ellis was presented a gift certificate donated by Roy’s BBQ. Shown above, (in no particular order) are Colette Ellis, Amber Diaz, Stephanie Thomas and Lisa Dunkin with Chickasha Beautification Commission member Howard Carpenter.
- Community Living
- Around the Area
- USAO provides educational opportunities for Grady County Princess contest recipients
- Summer luncheon to feature Anadarko author
- Education campaign returns with powerful stories to help Oklahomans quit smoking
- Juneteenth winners announced
- Nationwide effort underway to educate public about boating while under the influence of alcohol, drugs
- Coronation for Rodeo Ambassador/Jr. Ambassador set for June 28
- Wilson renews National Board Teacher Certification
- Grady County OHCE names scholarship winners at Summer Council
Juneteenth Celebration set for June 21 in Chickasha
The Chickasha Juneteenth Celebration Community will kick-off the activities on June 21, 2014, with a parade at 1st & Dakota at 10:00 a.m., opening ceremony at Washita Valley Park at 11:00 a.m. and Celebration at 12:00 noon. The celebration is open to the general public.
The committee is still accepting donations. If you would like to make a donations or need more information please contact Casta Thomas at 405.627.5049.
- More Community Living Headlines