— The Chickasha Beautification Commission has announced this month’s business winner of the Beautification Award. This month’s award goes to 29th Street Therapy Center located at 1211 S. 29th Street. Colette Ellis attributed the landscaping project prepared and maintained by Ellis Lawn Care. Colette Ellis was presented a gift certificate donated by Roy’s BBQ. Shown above, (in no particular order) are Colette Ellis, Amber Diaz, Stephanie Thomas and Lisa Dunkin with Chickasha Beautification Commission member Howard Carpenter.
- Community Living
- Grady County teachers encouraged to apply for Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- More Community Living Headlines