By Sam Allen
Chickasha FFA Chapter Reporter
Chickasha FFA took seven members and traveled to Marietta to the Solutions Genetics Judging Contest. With the seven Chickasha FFA members they had a first place team and a seventh place team.
The first place team was John Nelson, Hannah Fergason, Blayne Bordwine and Sam Allen. The winning team received $500. The seventh place team was Jon Allen, Bailey Bryan and Jake Grossnicklaus.
John Nelson was the first high individual, Hannah Fergason was fifth high individual and and Blayne Bordwine was the seventh place high individual.
By Sam Allen
- Community Living
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
Grady County Residents Invited to Ring In ‘New Year with a New You’ by Quitting Tobacco
Thousands of Oklahomans look forward to saving money and enjoying better health and vitality in 2014 after quitting tobacco with Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline or other resources
- Openings available in WVCAC Early Head Start Expectant Families Program
- Account established to assist with final expenses
- Benefit fund established for local family
- Head Start seeks students
- More Community Living Headlines