By Sam Allen
Chickasha FFA Chapter Reporter
Chickasha FFA took seven members and traveled to Marietta to the Solutions Genetics Judging Contest. With the seven Chickasha FFA members they had a first place team and a seventh place team.
The first place team was John Nelson, Hannah Fergason, Blayne Bordwine and Sam Allen. The winning team received $500. The seventh place team was Jon Allen, Bailey Bryan and Jake Grossnicklaus.
John Nelson was the first high individual, Hannah Fergason was fifth high individual and and Blayne Bordwine was the seventh place high individual.
By Sam Allen
- Community Living
- Grady County teachers encouraged to apply for Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- More Community Living Headlines