Now Hear This: The Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3608 and the Ladies Auxillary will be meeting Jan. 8, 2013 at 6 p.m. instead of 7 p.m. There will be a potluck dinner prior to our meetings. At our meeting we will be honoring the winners of the VFW's annual contests for "The Voice of Demoracy" and the "Patriots Pen". So please be there early to meet the winners and their families. Let's show our appreciation for jobs well done.
We wish to invite all of the Combat Veterans to come and join the Tony K. Burris Award Winning All State Post located here in Blanchard. We are here to help all returning Combat Veterans with their problems or direct you to the proper place where they can help you.
May God Bless and Protect all of our Servicemen and Servicewomen. Please bring them home safely to their Families and Loved Ones.
- Community Living
- Grady County teachers encouraged to apply for Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- More Community Living Headlines