— Chickasha resident Philip Markham, pictured above with his wife, Heather, has been diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Markham, a father of three and grandfather to one, has worked for Bordwine Development for over 17 years. A fund to help the family offset some expenses they have been and will be incurring has been set up at First National Bank and Trust Company in Chickasha. Donations of any amount are appreciated. Please specify "Philip Markham fund" when making your donation.
- Community Living
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
Grady County Residents Invited to Ring In ‘New Year with a New You’ by Quitting Tobacco
Thousands of Oklahomans look forward to saving money and enjoying better health and vitality in 2014 after quitting tobacco with Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline or other resources
- Openings available in WVCAC Early Head Start Expectant Families Program
- Account established to assist with final expenses
- Benefit fund established for local family
- Head Start seeks students
- More Community Living Headlines