— Chickasha resident Philip Markham, pictured above with his wife, Heather, has been diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Markham, a father of three and grandfather to one, has worked for Bordwine Development for over 17 years. A fund to help the family offset some expenses they have been and will be incurring has been set up at First National Bank and Trust Company in Chickasha. Donations of any amount are appreciated. Please specify "Philip Markham fund" when making your donation.
- Community Living
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- Fifth Sunday Singing set
- More Community Living Headlines