Jeff Periman, Chairman of the Moving to the Arts fundraiser gala, accepts a donation from Chickasha Bank & Trust Company’s Judy Lowe. The gala will be held April 28th at USAO from 7-10 p.m. Tickets are $25 and available by calling Kristi at 224-9021. The fundraising gala is being held to benefit Chickasha’s Rock Island Arts Festival. More information regarding this event can be found at www.rockislandartsfestival.org. Lowe stated that, “Chickasha Bank is a proud supporter of activities such as this that add to the cultural enrichment of our community.”
- Community Living
- Around the Area
- USAO provides educational opportunities for Grady County Princess contest recipients
- Summer luncheon to feature Anadarko author
- Education campaign returns with powerful stories to help Oklahomans quit smoking
- Juneteenth winners announced
- Nationwide effort underway to educate public about boating while under the influence of alcohol, drugs
- Coronation for Rodeo Ambassador/Jr. Ambassador set for June 28
- Wilson renews National Board Teacher Certification
- Grady County OHCE names scholarship winners at Summer Council
Juneteenth Celebration set for June 21 in Chickasha
The Chickasha Juneteenth Celebration Community will kick-off the activities on June 21, 2014, with a parade at 1st & Dakota at 10:00 a.m., opening ceremony at Washita Valley Park at 11:00 a.m. and Celebration at 12:00 noon. The celebration is open to the general public.
The committee is still accepting donations. If you would like to make a donations or need more information please contact Casta Thomas at 405.627.5049.
- More Community Living Headlines