Grady County Frontier Days rodeo queen candidate Haylee Coatney, age 11 years, recently donated 24 tickets to Special Young Adults, Inc. so they can attend the Frontier Days Rodeo. The donation was made possible by Coatney’s family, friends and community support. Shown above are some of those who will be attending the rodeo: left to right: Sara Box, Denise Hopkins, Joann Stepp, Danielle Duprez, Caitlin Oliver, Betty Brooks with Coatney kneeling on the bottom row. Tickets are still available and donations are still being accepted. For more information, please call Emily at 405-361-1917.
- Community Living
- Grady County teachers encouraged to apply for Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- More Community Living Headlines