Grady County Frontier Days rodeo queen candidate Haylee Coatney, age 11 years, recently donated 24 tickets to Special Young Adults, Inc. so they can attend the Frontier Days Rodeo. The donation was made possible by Coatney’s family, friends and community support. Shown above are some of those who will be attending the rodeo: left to right: Sara Box, Denise Hopkins, Joann Stepp, Danielle Duprez, Caitlin Oliver, Betty Brooks with Coatney kneeling on the bottom row. Tickets are still available and donations are still being accepted. For more information, please call Emily at 405-361-1917.
- Community Living
- Self defense class offered April 26
- Former rodeo queens wanted
- Rodeo ambassadors sought
- Blanchard’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Paddy fest
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email email@example.com.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
Grady County Residents Invited to Ring In ‘New Year with a New You’ by Quitting Tobacco
Thousands of Oklahomans look forward to saving money and enjoying better health and vitality in 2014 after quitting tobacco with Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline or other resources
- More Community Living Headlines