— Altrusa members, Mary Grote, Christy Clift and Laura Wijkowski are making their lists and checking it twice in preparation for the Altrusa’s 20th Annual Hall of Trees Gala on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 to be held at the USAO Ballroom. Two community organizations, “Chickasha Mobile Wheels” and “Chickasha Emergency Pantry” have been selected to be the recipients of this annual fundraiser hosted by Altrusa. Both of these local organizations are funded by donations only. Altrusa can and will make a difference through your support of this fun evening. For reservations and more information please call 779-0279.
- Community Living
- Grady County teachers encouraged to apply for Colonial Williamsburg Fellowships
- Brian Johnson of Chickasha inducted into Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Belville named McCune Volunteer Mediator of the Year
- Killion to present senior voice recital
- P.E.O. Chapter FV hosts auction tonight
- Turkey Dinner set for Sunday, Nov. 3
Book-signing set locally for CHS alum
A book-signing for former Chickasha resident and Chickasha High School alum Felicia Kaye (Jefferson) Maher is set for Sunday, Oct. 20 from 3-6 p.m. in the lobby of the historic Chickasha Hotel, on the corner of 2nd St. and Chickasha Ave.
Local student could win a trip to D.C., scholarship
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://www.vfw.org/Community/Voice-of-Democracy/
- Local student could win college money
- Volunteers sought for CASA
- More Community Living Headlines