— Altrusa members, Mary Grote, Christy Clift and Laura Wijkowski are making their lists and checking it twice in preparation for the Altrusa’s 20th Annual Hall of Trees Gala on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 to be held at the USAO Ballroom. Two community organizations, “Chickasha Mobile Wheels” and “Chickasha Emergency Pantry” have been selected to be the recipients of this annual fundraiser hosted by Altrusa. Both of these local organizations are funded by donations only. Altrusa can and will make a difference through your support of this fun evening. For reservations and more information please call 779-0279.
- Community Living
- Biennial Quilt Show set for May 9-10
Six entered in Rodeo Ambassador, Junior Ambassador event
The 75th annual Chickasha Rodeo is set for June 26-27. For more information, please call 405-274-6800 or 405-779-3794.
- Self defense class offered April 26
- Former rodeo queens wanted
- Rodeo ambassadors sought
- Blanchard’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Paddy fest
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- More Community Living Headlines