— Altrusa members, Mary Grote, Christy Clift and Laura Wijkowski are making their lists and checking it twice in preparation for the Altrusa’s 20th Annual Hall of Trees Gala on Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012 to be held at the USAO Ballroom. Two community organizations, “Chickasha Mobile Wheels” and “Chickasha Emergency Pantry” have been selected to be the recipients of this annual fundraiser hosted by Altrusa. Both of these local organizations are funded by donations only. Altrusa can and will make a difference through your support of this fun evening. For reservations and more information please call 779-0279.
- Community Living
- Marriage Enrichment Workshop cancelled this weekend
GRADY COUNTY CHURCH LISTINGS
To add or update your church's listing, please call 224-2600; fax 224-7087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Tony K. Burris Post 3608 VFW meeting postponed
- Tuttle's Caleb Miller named to Graceland University's President's List
- All-Day MusicFest set for Jan. 18
Grady County Residents Invited to Ring In ‘New Year with a New You’ by Quitting Tobacco
Thousands of Oklahomans look forward to saving money and enjoying better health and vitality in 2014 after quitting tobacco with Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline or other resources
- Openings available in WVCAC Early Head Start Expectant Families Program
- Account established to assist with final expenses
- Benefit fund established for local family
- Head Start seeks students
- More Community Living Headlines