The Head Start program, sponsored by Washita Valley Community Action Council, has vacancies and is accepting enrollment applications for the Ninnekah, Bridge Creek, and Minco Head Start centers. Head Start is a comprehensive quality child development program serving low income three and four year-old children and their families. A child must be at least three years old to qualify. Families who have children with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All school supplies are furnished and a healthy breakfast and lunch are served. Dental, vision, and developmental screenings are completed for each child enrolled in the program.
To enroll, please visit the Washita Valley Community Action Office, 205 W. Chickasha Ave., Chickasha. The family must provide the following documents:
• Verification of income for a 12 month period (W-2’s, income tax form, or check stub with year to date income)
• Child’s Immunization Record
• Birth Certificate or proof of date of birth
• Medical Insurance Card if available
• Child’s Social Security Card if available
For more information please call Peggy Sayers or Cari Stroud at 405-224-5831.