— Oct. 17-19
Auto Swap Meet
• When: Oct. 17-19, rain or shine - outside event; Gates open at 7:30 a.m. daily, close at 8 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Cost: Vendor spaces 10 x 30 - $50 each for all 3 days
• Details: come look for your hard to find auto parts, signs, cars, trucks, and much much more, ANYTHING auto related at the LARGEST SWAP MEET IN OKLAHOMA.
• Admission : FREE
• Parking - $4 - Benefits Local Youth Group
• Information: visit www.chickashaautoswapmeet.com
Maternity and Baby
Food and Clothes Giveaways
• When: Thursdays, 9 a.m. - 12 noon
• Where: Women’s Care Pregnancy Center, 1201 W. Choctaw Ave.
Grady County Landlord Association
• When: Last Monday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
Road to Recovery
• When: Monday nights, 6 to 8 p.m..
• Where: 3340 South 16th, Chickasha
• Call: 405.224.7889 for information. Life’s struggles are many - anger, grief, hurt, loneliness, addiction, rejection, etc., etc. Let this faith based program help bring hope to you. Classes are small and are open to anyone.
LaLeche League of Chickasha
• When: 2nd Thursday monthly, 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Contact: Jan at 222-0723
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Mondays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: This is a free program to help those in pain of possible separation and for those who have don’t know where to turn for help. We run a concurrent program for children ages 4-11. Come join us at Epworth United Methodist Church or call 222-5128 if you want to know more ask for Dianna.
Indian Taco Lunch
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church
• When: Fridays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Details: Dine-in or carry-out. This is a fund raiser to help us with the completion of our new church building. Contact Pastor Bill H. Love at 405-756-8830 or Betty Crabb at 580-476-3727 for more information.