— Jan. 28
Road to Recovery
• When: Monday nights, 6 to 8 p.m..
• Where: 3340 South 16th, Chickasha
• Call: 405.224.7889 for information. Life’s struggles are many - anger, grief, hurt, loneliness, addiction, rejection, etc., etc. Let this faith based program help bring hope to you. Classes are small and are open to anyone.
Grady County Landlord Association
• When: Last Monday monthly, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Cornerstone Fellowship Hall, 125 Chickasha Ave.
• Call: 224-7829
“Lost and Found at LCT,”
a musical revue of songs from Broadway
• Sponsored by: The Friends of the Lawton Community Theatre
• When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Feb. 1, 2, and 3. Friday and Saturday shows are at 8PM. Sunday matinee is at 2pm.
• Cost: Tickets are $22, $20 and $14.
• Details: A “meet the cast” reception in the lobby will follow each performance. Don’t miss this exciting event. Call (580) 355-1600 or visit our website www.lct-ok.org for reservations.
• When: Feb. 2, dinner at 6 p.m.; pry at 7 p.m.
• Where: Cowboy Country Church, 4092 Norge Road, 1/2 mi. south of Country Club Rd. on Hwy. 92
• Details: Call Pastor Lynn Walker at 320-0055 for details.
CHS PTO meeting
• When: Feb. 4, 6 p.m.
• Where: CHS Commons
Valentine Cookies and Cupcakes
• To be delivered: Feb. 10 after 1 p.m.
• Cost: Cookies- 3/$1, 6/$3, and 12/$6; Cupcakes- $1.25 per cupcake, $6/half dozen, and $12/dozen
• Deadline to order: Feb. 4
• To order: Contact Rev. Amy Sutton, 405-224-6372 and order yours today. You won’t want to miss this!!!! This is a great way to get your valentine taken care of early!!!
• Details: The proceeds will go towards helping the youth of First Christian Church get to the General Assembly this July.
BBQ Dinner fundraiser
• For: Grady County Sheriff’s Office
• When: Saturday, Feb. 9, 5-9 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Cost: $10/adults; $5/ kids 12 and under
• Details: We will be serving a BBQ brisket dinner with baked beans, potato salad, drink and dessert. There will be a bake sale with tons of cakes, cookies and other dessert items, as well as a silent auction with Oklahoma City Thunder, Oklahoma State Cowboys, and Oklahoma Sooner sports memorabilia, as well as lots of other items.All proceeds will go to the Grady County Sheriff’s office.