— Jan. 21
Chisholm Trail Republican Women
• When: Monday, Jan. 21st, at 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Canadian Valley Tech. Center, 1401 Michigan, Chickasha.
• Details: All members are encouraged to attend this meeting. Contact Sandra Johnson at 405-204-6435 for additional information.
Stitching Memories Quilt Guild
• When: Monday, Jan. 21, 5:30 social snack, 6 p.m. meeting
• Program: on making t-shirt quilts by guild member, Duane Hedrick. Guild members have been requested to bring any t-shirt quilts they have made for Show n Tell.
• Where: Chisholm Trail Church of Christ FEA Building (building on the east side of the church), 1404 West Main, Duncan
• Details: Please come join us and enjoy the fellowship and knowledge of the world of quilting. For further information, call 580-255-0244 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Road to Recovery
• When: Monday nights, 6 to 8 p.m..
• Where: 3340 South 16th, Chickasha
• Call: 405.224.7889 for information. Life’s struggles are many - anger, grief, hurt, loneliness, addiction, rejection, etc., etc. Let this faith based program help bring hope to you. Classes are small and are open to anyone.
Flu shot clinic
• Sponsored by: Aspire Home Care & Hospice
• When: Jan. 22, 9:30 - 11 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Senior Citizens Center
• Details: The shots are free to individuals with Medicare and the cost for those with private or no insurance is $20 each. For further information please contact Holly Jerman-Miller at 580-371-8236.
Grady County TEA Party to host program
• Subject: Muslim Brotherhood
• When: Thursday, Jan. 24, at 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Trinity Baptist Church, 428 East Almar in Chickasha
• Details: contact Mark at 405 320-8797 or Joyce at 405 320-0028.
2013 Labor Auction
• When: Thursday, Jan. 24, dinner 6 p.m.; auction, 7 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
Relay for Life Kickoff Meeting
• When: Jan. 24, 6 p.m,
• Where: Bible Baptist Church
SonRise to host guest speaker
• When: Jan. 27, 6 p.m.
• Where: SonRise Baptist Church, 1836 SH 81
• Details: Evangelist YoYo Collins of Salina will be sharing his story. Family, friends and neighbors are invited to this exciting time of testimony and praise.
• Call: 365-3631 for information