Rock Island Arts Festival '12
• When: Monday, Sept. 17, 7:00 pm
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
Paint On Canvas workshops
• When: Wednesday, Sept. 19, 6 p.m.
• Where: Munoz in Chickasha.
• Details: Amy Widener will be the featured artist, painting “Tooti-Fruiti.” Go to paintoncanvas.net to register or call Carrie Chavers at (405) 574-6689.
• Cost: $35 (employees of Chickasha Public Schools will get a $5 discount). Leave with your finished masterpiece!
Friends of the Library
Used Book Sale
• When: Sept. 20-23; Thursday 5-8 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 1-4 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library Community Room
• Details: If you have questions about the sale or would like to donate books for the sale please contact the Chickasha Library.
Academy/High School Reunion
• Who: For all that attend the school through out its history.
• When: Sep 21-23,
• Where: Holy Name Chuch
• Contact: Ed Bitsche class of 1967 at 661-917-4566 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hillsong LIVE Cornerstone Tour
• Where: BOK Center, Tulsa
• When: Saturday, Sept. 22
• Tickets on sale: Friday, July 20, 10 a.m.
• Ticket price: $26*, $32, $38 *Ticket price increases $3 day of show
• Details: Available online at www.bokcenter.com, Arby’s Box Office, all Tickets.com outlets, or by calling 1-866-7-BOKCTR.
Shape Up on the Great Lawn
• When: Sept. 22; 8am: Yoga; 9am: Zumba
• Where: Great Lawn at the Myriad Botanical Garden
• Details: Kick-start your workout habit or simply try something new in the beautiful setting of the Myriad Gardens. These free workout classes will be offered for three Saturdays in September. Free and open to the public. For more information call 405.297.0102 or email email@example.com
Benefit Bull Riding
• For: Two-year-old Maya Sue Coleman who needs brain surgery due to a Chiari malformation
• When: Sept. 22
• Where: Hanks Arena in Rush Springs
• Cost: $50 entry, adults & youth bull riding; admission: $5/adult; $2/child
• Details: For a list of complete rules or additional information, please call Danny at 580-861-2535 or Tamara at 580-861-2485