Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
SW Regional Swine Show
• When: Aug. 31 - Sept. 2
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
Blueprint a Plant
• When: Sept. 1, 10 a.m.
• Where: Myriad Botanical Gardens Children’s Garden Pavilion
• Details: Picture a beautiful blue picture of a blossom or a leaf. You can set up your artistic arrangement of materials from the Children’s Garden and turn it into a permanent work of art to take home. $2 nonmembers; Free to members.
How High Is that Tree?
• When: Sept. 2, 1-2 p.m.
• Where: Myriad Botanical GardensChildren’s Garden Pavilion
• Details: Learn how to measure the height of a tree without even climbing it (or asking one of our squirrels!) $2-nonmember; Free for members.
Paint On Canvas workshops
• When: Tuesday, Sept. 4, 6 p.m.
• Where: Temazcal in Chickasha.
• Details: Carrie Chavers will be the featured artist, painting “Blue-Green Dragonflies”. Go to paintoncanvas.net to register or call Carrie Chavers at (405) 574-6689.
• Cost: $35 (employees of Chickasha Public Schools will get a $5 discount). Leave with your finished masterpiece!
Grady County Democratic Women
• When: Wednesday, Sept. 5, 11:30 a.m.
• Where: USAO Student Union Cafeteria.
• Details: Discussion will include plans for the County Banquet on Oct. 4 as well as activity in the local campaigns. All democrats are invited and urged to attend. For questions call 405-779-6969.
Outdoor Concert Series
• Featuring: Tracy Lawrence
• When: Thursday, Sept. 6 at 8:30 p.m.
• Information: call (405) 387-6013
Fort Cobb Free Fair
• When: Sept. 6-8
Aug. 20 - Sept. 7
Blue and Gold Sausage,
Bacon, and Chicken Sale
• Who: The Ninnekah FFA Chapter is selling Blue and Gold products to raise money for annual activities, banquets, and leadership conferences. Products are scheduled to arrive and ready for pickup on Sept. 20th after 4 p.m. We appreciate your support!
• What: Blue & Gold Sausage $6.00/2.5 lb Sticks, Breaded Chicken Tenderloin
• Cost: Strips $18.00/ 5 lb bag and Thick Sliced Bacon $14.00/3.5lb package.
• When: August 20th- Sept. 7th Available for Order
• Where: Ninnekah Ag Complex
• Contact Info: Any Ninnekah FFA Chapter member or call directly at 405-224-4092, ask for Ag Building.