— Aug. 22
Merry Chicks Lunch
• When: Aug. 22, 11:30 a.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
•Details: Guests are invited to attend.
Chickasha Autism Support Group
• When: Thursday, Aug. 22, 6-7:30 p.m.
• Where: Parkview Christian Church
• Details: The group is an open group for parents, caregivers and those affected by autism. We strive to offer education, resources, emotional and moral support and the opportunity to network with other parents. We provide a dinner and Autism knowledgeable childcare for all of our meetings. Ongoing meetings are at the same location on the 3rd Thursday of every month from 6-7:30pm
• Contact: Director Rhiannon Ferguson at 405-574-6247 so that we can have an estimate of attendees for our dinner and ensure that there is an adequate number of people to provide childcare.
Outdoor Concert Series
• Entertainer: Bellamy Brothers
• When: Saturday, August 24th
• Where: in the north parking lot of Newcastle Casino, located at the junction of I-44 and Highway 62 in Newcastle.
• Details: Admission is free. Attendees must be 18 or older. For more information visit MyNewcastleCasino.com, or call (405) 387-6013.
Paint On Canvas with Carrie Chavers
• When: Saturday, Aug. 24; 9 a.m.-12:00 Children’s Art Classes; 1:00-4:00 Art Classes ages 12-Adult
• Where: Wellness Studio, 4th and Kansas
• Cost: $10 an hour
• Info: call (405) 574-6689
• When: Saturday, Aug. 24, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Where: Senior Citizens Center
• Details: All people who have lived or went to school in the north side of town are welcome to attend.
Cowboy Church Anniversary Celebration
• When: Aug. 25, 6 p.m.dinner, 7 p.m. service
• Where: Cowboy Country Church, 4092 Norge Road, Chickasha
• Contact: Pastor Lynn Walker 320-0055
Chickasha Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: 7:30 p.m., Aug. 27
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• Details: Questions about the Chickasha Antique Auto Club or either of the Chickasha Swap Meet Events call 405-224-4700 or 405-224-OKLA for more information. Office hours: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.