— Feb. 13
Friends of the Library
• When: February 13, 2013, 5:00p - 7:00p
• Where: Chickasha Public Library
• Tickets: $6.00
• Details: Fundraiser for Children’s Computers in the Library. Civic clubs and groups are providing delicous chocolate desserts. Tickets will go on sale in January. A $6 ticket buys a choice of 6 different servings of chocolate desserts. For more information call Angie at 405-779-6969 or Catharine at 405-222-6075.
Valentine Banquet meal
& Ivan Parker concert
• When: Feb. 14, 6 p.m.
• Where: First Assembly of God, Anadarko
• Cost: $25
• Call: 580-530-0045
Oklahoma Beauty Quilt Show
• When: Feb. 15, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Feb. 16 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Where: Great Plains Coliseum Annex, Lawtron
• Admission: $6 each
• Details: 100 Quilts on display and vendors
LYJ-AAHS 4th annual
Storytelling & Soul Food Evening
• When: Feb. 16, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: USAO Ballroom
• Admission: $15/ea.
• Details: Call Loretta Jackson at 405-224-5297, LYJ-AAHS, PO Box 2044, Chickasha, OK 73023.
• When: Feb. 19, 12 p.m.
• Where USAO Davis Hall Rm 124
Verden 2013 FFA & 4H Trophy Auction
• When: Feb. 19, 6:30 p.m.
• Where: Larry Ferguson Vo-Ag Bldg, Verden
• Details: Dinner will be served. RSVP to Mr. Boles at cell, 405-203-8543; vo-ag bldg. 405-453-7194 or by email email@example.com
Ninnekah FFA and 4-H
Annual Calf Fry and Cake Auction
• Where: Ninnekah School Cafeteria
• When: Tuesday, Feb. 19th at 6 p.m.
• Menu: Calf Fries and Chickens Strips, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Beans and all the fixings, plus drinks and dessert!
• Cost/Proceeds: No Cost, we just ask that you purchase a cake or item from our auction. Proceeds will benefit FFA and 4-H members of Ninnekah.
• Contact: Chance Owen 580-775-4456 & Rob Pritchard 405-574-2004
Pack the House meeting
What’s going on in Chickasha and surrounding areas may have an impact on your organization.
• When: Feb. 20, 11:15 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Sponsored by: Southern Oklahoma Human Resources Association (SOHRA)
• Where: Canadian Valley Technology Center, Seminar Room A - Chickasha
• Cost: $5 for lunch
• Details: Paul Lewis, Business Development Officer of the First National Bank & Trust, Chickasha, Oklahoma and Community Leader, will provide insight on what’s going on in Chickasha and the surrounding areas.
• RSVP: to either Shelly McConnell at 224-4622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kendra Meador at 224.2200 or email email@example.com by Monday, Feb. 18. For information on the Southern Oklahoma Human Resources Association (SOHRA) go to http://sohra.shrm.org/welcome-southern-oklahoma-human-resources-association-chapte .