— Sept. 22
Laverty Church 75th Anniversary
• When: Sept. 22
• Where: Laverty Baptist Church, south of Chickasha - from 29th and Grand are go west on Grand to blacktop road, turn south and go 2-7/8 miles, church is on the right.
Chickasha Antique Auto Club Meeting
• When: 7:30 p.m., Sept. 24
• Where: Rock Island Train Depot, 100 E Chickasha Ave.
• Details: Questions about the Chickasha Antique Auto Club or either of the Chickasha Swap Meet Events call 405-224-4700 or 405-224-OKLA for more information. Office hours: 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mon-Fri.
Making Sense of Money Management
• What: a financial education class
• When: Tuesday, Sept. 24, 12 noon
• Where: Grady County Extension Service
• Cost: $15/ea.
• Details: For more information call 224-2216.
Veteran’s Support Group
• When: Wednesdays, 6 p.m.
• Where: Byte & Associates, 117 S. 7th, Chickasha, OK.
• Cost: sliding scale based on income and ability to pay.
• Co-Facilitated by Gary McAtee and Glyn Byte
Outdoor Concert Series
• Entertainer: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
• When: Thursday, Sept. 26th
• Where: in the north parking lot of Newcastle Casino, located at the junction of I-44 and Highway 62 in Newcastle.
• Details: Admission is free. Attendees must be 18 or older. For more information visit MyNewcastleCasino.com, or call (405) 387-6013.
Tai Chi classes
• When: Sept. 26, 6-7 p.m.
• Where: St. Luke’s Episcopal Church Parish Hall
• Details: No charge
Sept. 6 - 27
Ninnekah FFA Blue and Gold Sausage, Bacon, and Chicken Sale
• When: Sept. 6th -Sept. 27th Orders
• Where: Ninnekah Ag Complex
• Cost: Blue & Gold Sausage $6.00/2.5 lb Sticks, Chicken Tenderloin Fritters $18.00/ 5 lb bag and Thick Slice Bacon $14.00/3.5lb package.
• Who: The Ninnekah FFA Chapter is selling Blue and Gold products to raise money for annual activities, banquets, and leadership conferences. Products are scheduled to arrive and ready for pickup on Oct. 10th after 4 p.m. (Arrival date may change)
• Contact Info: Any Ninnekah FFA Chapter member or call directly at 405-224-4092