— Jan. 26
Chickasha Optimist Club
• When: Thursday Mornings, 7 a.m..
• Where: Holiday Inn Express
• Contact: Margaret Davis, 222-1969
Chickasha FFA Student Auction
• When: Jan. 26, 6 p.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds
• Details: Call Steve Clark for information at 405-222-6550
Paying for College 101
• When: Thursday, Jan. 26; 7 – 8:30 p.m.
• Where: USAO Student Center/Station 82
• Details: A panel of experts will be featured including representatives from CVTC, OCCC, USAO and Gear Up Programs to help our students plan for their education. No RSVP needed, and it is free and open to the public. If you have sophomores – seniors, it’s never too early or too late to have this information!
Indian Taco Lunch
• Where: Cox City Baptist Church
• When: Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Details: Dine-in or carry-out. This is a fund raiser to help us with the completion of our new church building. Contact Pastor Bill H. Love at 405-756-8830 or Betty Crabb at 580-476-3727 for more information.
D&G Barrel Race
• When: Jan. 27 - 29
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, 500 E. Choctaw, Chickasha
Chickasha Elks Lodge
Spaghetti Dinner & Dance
• When: Saturday, Jan. 28, 6 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
• Where: 1818 W. Country Club Rd., Chickasha
• Details: We will be having a fundraiser Spaghetti Dinner, Dance featuring the awesome band Flat Broke, a cake and pie auction and a silent auction. Don’t miss out on all the fun!!! Just $12., see ya at the Lodge!!
Jan. 29 - 31
The all new live drama
• When: Jan. 29 - 31, 7 p.m. nightly
• Where: First Asembly of God in Lindsay
• Details: Free admission. Nursery provided. Please call for information 405-756-3088. View trailer at realityoutreachministries.org
Divorce Care (for adults)
DC4-K (for children)
• When: Sundays, 6-8 p.m.
• Where: Epworth United Methodist Church
• Details: Group is free and we have light refreshments at 6 p.m.. There is a film then discussion.