— Jan. 7
• When: Jan. 7, 7 p.m.
• Where: Kerr Middle School, 2300 South Linda Lane, Del City
• Admission: $6/adults, $5/OBC members, $1.50/ages 14 – 16 years, under 14 years free.
• Contact: Pat Pogue, Program Chairman, 1713 S. Everest OKC, Ok. 73129, 405-677-1509 cell 405-760-3064, e-mail email@example.com or Bill Scott, President, 1907 Boren Blvd. Seminole, Ok. 74868, 405-382-7182.
Alex Fire Station Fund-Raiser
• When: Saturday, Jan. 7, 12:30 - 8:30 p.m.
• Where: Alex School cafeteria
• Details: BBQ sandwiches and all the fixins
KATT blood drive
• Where: CV Tech seminar center
• When: Saturday, Jan. 7, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Details: Each donor will receive an ice scraper (with a mitt to keep your hand warm); a KATT t-shirt; a free health screening; and one lucky donor will win a Zakk Wylde signature guitar. To schedule an appointment, go to obi.org or let me know at 222-7558. Thanks for your support!
Heart of OK Youth Rodeo
• When: Jan. 7-8, 10 a.m.
• Where: Grady County Fairgrounds, 500 E. Choctaw, Chickasha
Retired Educators meeting
• When: Jan. 9, 10 a.m.
• Where: USAO Union Station 82
• Details: All retired educators are encouraged to attend.
American Association of University Women Meeting/Book Review
• Who: Chickasha branch
• When: Tuesday, Jan. 10 at 7:15 p.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library.
• Details: Member Ann O’Bar will lead the book discussion on the influence of women in today’s family. The public is invited to attend the gathering. Please call Angie at 779-6969 for more information.
2nd Base Savers
2011 kick-off meeting
• When: January 11, 5:15 p.m.
• Where: Keepin It Sweet. 1724 S 4th St.
• Details: Kickoff meeting for our 2012 Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure! Anyone interested in joining our walk team should come. Email for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• When: Every Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
• Where: Chickasha Public Library, 527 W. Iowa Ave., Chickasha
• Details: Children ages 5 and under and their caregivers are invited. The program is free. For more information call the Library at 222-6075.